Chapter 10

Antwon's POV

I feel grimy as hell for doing that to Anastasia and I don't know why , this girl had me feeling some kind of way , and now she pregnant it's really crazy. Her friend is crazy ass too , dumb bitch try pin a baby on me but being the nice person I am I still give her money.

Today I'm going to Anastasia's new apartment to apologise. I got up and bathed.

I put on my all white ballenciagas (I don't know how to spell this) , white polo t-shirt , white Levi jeans and my white and black SnapBack .

I was driving up her street when I heard someone scream.

Two girls were being dragged by their hair into a warehouse , they were wearing skimpy clothes and their weaves were done bad. I was suggesting they were hookahs.

One of them looked at me and then screamed , " Antwon , Help me !"
She knew me but I didn't know her. 

The man lifted up his jumper revealing a gun on his waistband .

I winded up my window and drove off no point of getting shot for some hookah I can barely remember.

When I got to Statsia's door , I knocked it slowly. I heard her sweet voice

"Coming!"
I watched as she opened the door slowly and how her whole demeanour dropped as she saw my face.

Her belly had grown and enormous amount.

"So how's are baby?" I asked as she waddled back to the sofa
"OUR BABY , my baby is completely fine I've been here by myself with your stupid donations like I'm a charity , I'd rather have you here with me anyday than your little donations , you haven't been with me to my scans or anything , and now the guilt was starting to kick in , you want to come back!" By this time she was in tears Laying her head on my lap , I don't know why but a few tears slipped out my eyes .

"By the way , the doctor said I'm having twins , she doesn't know how she didn't see it from the first two scans but yea " she said while trying to get up.

I gently placed her to straddle me,
looking in her eyes I told her " I love you so much , I've never told any woman this except my mother , I want to marry you"

I couldn't kneel down so instead I just pulled out the ring.
She gasped and looked at it , instead of replying she ran upstairs and slamed the door.

I opened the door , instead of talking I simply placed the ring on her finger kissed her and laid down with her and sweet sniffles soothing me to sleep ...

OMG SORRY FOR THIS SUPER LATE UPDATE , I'm going to try 1000x harder

Thanks faithful readers

Versaceshaquila ❤️