Chapter 2

.Antwon *^^*

Antwon POV

We both jumped in my benz and drove towards the mall.
"I didn't knew you lived around here " She said breaking the silence.
"I don't , I live in Uptown Tughill , If you didn't know I run 'round the whole of Tughill and much More" I said chuckling.
"But I didn't know a beautiful girl like you would live around these ends tho"
She looked down and stayed silent.
"I don't , I live in Uptown ..Umm..Like you" She said after 2mins. "I was coming back from my job"
"So , How comes I've never seen your fine ass anywhere?" She was playing with her fingers, I turned into the mall's car park and ran around to the passenger side and opened up the door for her beautiful self.
"oh , Thanks Umm" She said , she is so shy. I gotta make her mines.

Anastasia POV

As we walked into the mall he slipped his hand into mine . OMGGGGGGG. I GOT BUTTERFLIES AND EVERYTHING. I knew I lied to him making me feel so bad.
"Sorry, I haven't even introduced myself. I'm Antwon and you are?" He asked as we walked into the apple store.
"I'm Anastasia" I whispered.
We walked in and he bought me Gold iPhone 6. He handed me the phone and I put it in my purse.
"Thank you Antwon"
When we walked into Footlocker , he picked up some red and black Jordans.
"What's your shoe size , Anastasia?"
"Urmm.. 3 "
"Excuse Me , Can I have These in a 8 and 3 please"
"You don-" I said before he cut me off.
"I know but I am, Just like I'm gonna make you mine"
We went into forever 21 and some other shops and he bought me everything I wanted.
When we got into the car , he sat there and looked at me.
I don't know why but I started to cry he pulled me in closer.
"Asia , What's wrong?"
"Antwon , I don't really live in uptown , I live in downtown Tughill , I have been fired from my job , my rent hasn't been payed , I have no friends , no money , no family , NOTHING" I just started bawling uncontrollably.

Antwon POV

I felt so sorry for her, she fell asleep while I was driving , I shook her gently as I pulled up to where I met her.
"Asia ,Where do you live?"
"Take the next right and then pull up at the 3rd house on the left".
I followed her directions and she stepped out and opened her door she threw her self down on her tatty sofa.
"Pack all your things , now , you're coming to live with me "
"Antwon , I just met you today uno"
"Don't worry , you can have your own room , I'll buy you your own car , It's not like that , I just can't leave such a beautiful girl like you her just to stay in such horrible conditions, Please I just want to help."
"Okay"
I waited for her to come downstairs she had one suitcase and two duffel bags I carried them all to the car for her.
We rode in complete silence to the house.
When we pulled up I carried everything , even the shopping from early and brought it into the house.
"This is going to be your room , you have a bathroom one the leftside of your room , So settle in. Okay?"
"Yes , Umm Once again thank you for everything Antwon"
"No problem "I said while walking out

Anastasia POV

This house is beautiful , I put all my stuff into the closet and I walked downstairs in my robe with my tank top and basketball shorts on.
I walked downstairs and saw Antwon laying on the sofa. Watching Bad girls club. I was in tears.
"Really , Antwon? " I said laughing.
"Come over here , and sit next to me"
I did what he said and sat next to him .
We watched BGC while sitting there laughing.
"So , Do you have any crazy ex's I need to know about huh." He asked
"To your luck I don't have any ex's at all , No one actually care's about since my mum kicked me out last year I haven't really cared about anyone to be honest."
"Well that means we have a very similar life story but instead I turned to the drug life , but because I didn't have to spend my money on anyone , I have enough money to last me until I'm 79, When I saw you I knew I had to get you ,I didn't mean to drop your phone into the pond tho , I do hope you can be apart of my life"
I put my hand on his and laid my head against his chest as I was becoming sleepy. Mhmm I can get used to this.

Antwon POV

She fell asleep on me , I knew she wouldn't like this but I carried her upstairs to my room and laid her down on my bed. I took a picture of her and set it as my wallpaper as well as posting it on insta with the caption. : Soon To Be Wife 💍❤️😍
I got into the bed and cuddled up behind her I kissed her cheek and she sat up. I thought she was gonna get up and go to her room but instead she lied back down but this time facing me.
"Good night Antwon and once again thank you for everything"
I smiled and said "Good night Asia and stop thanking me for everything i'll do anything for you promise" I kissed her on the nose and on her forehead.
Mhmmm I can get used to this.

-Versaceshaquila 💸

Thanks to all that read the book it's not many but you know its nice to see people are reading. Sorry for any mistakes ‼️❤️
Love Y'all. 👀😘