Chapter 4

*^Shawn*^
Anastasia P.O.V
I rolled out of the bed and went into the kitchen. I found some pots and a frying pan , I cooked up some scrambled eggs , bacon , sausages and toast. I served my self a plate and sat on the bar stool around the island. Shawn walked down the stairs without no shirt on. Oh Lawdddd.
"Where's my food?" He asked
"In the pots and pans, you better be washing up after." I said chuckling

He hugged me from behind, My belly started to flutter.
"Stasia , You're perfect and I've always liked you" he whispered in my ear , sending chills down my back.
"Urmm .. Shawn I need to get my stuff from Antwon's house" I said getting up
"Go into my wardrobe and you will find some clothes" He said sighing, chewing on a piece of bacon.
I ran upstairs ,I went into the shower and then got out putting on my spare pair of panties from my purse and then
put on one of his tracksuits.
When I got downstairs , Shawn was already sitting on the coach with a t-shirt and basketball shorts with his bred 11s.
"Cmmon I'm finna drive you to his house." He said with a low tone of voice.

When I rolled into Antwon's driveway , I saw a very pretty girl leaving his house running away in tears. That hurt me alot una.

Antwon P.O.V

Tina came to my house today , have alot of attitude so I slapped her. I'm not a woman beater but she is too much.
The door rung so I went to the door an saw Anastasia in an oversized tracksuit.

"Hey Baby" I said stroking her face.
"Umm. Antwon I'm gonna get my stuff and go. Please I don't want any trouble" She said brushing past me running upstairs. I ran upstairs after her.
"Baby , What are you doing?"
She ignored me. Tbh I felt like shit.
"Stastia , Don't ignore me!" I said now yelling. I picked up her bag flinging it across the room. She flinched and slid back in fear , I got down on knee level and stroked her face.
"Baby , Don't Give Up On Me"
Her eyes were shut tightly. I crashed my lips onto hers , at first she didn't kiss back but eventually she let me , I bit down on her lip asking for entry,she opened her mouth and I slipped my tongue in. Then she stopped , looked at me , grabbed 2 outfits, some underwear and bolted out of the house. Kmt fuck her then.
I went downstairs and grabbed a drink out of the fridge and sat down in the couch and began to scroll down my Instagram news feed. Leaving comments such as.

@Trapz_ 100 :  Bad bitch
@Trapz_100: Ass looking nice in those shorts girl.  😍🍑

When I got a text from Killa.
*Text Mode*

Ma Nigga Killa :  you ready to hit Diamondz in the sky (strip joint) tonight. 

Me: You Already Know The Deal Nigga 👌🏽 Boutta Get Some Good Head And See Some Nice Asss 🍑

Ma Nigga Killa : I'll Meet You At 8. At yours.   ✌🏽️

*End Of Text Mode*

Shit  tonight gonna be turnt. 

*********

It was 7:15 and I had just got out of the shower.  I slipped on my new Levi jeans and a white polo shirt with the red horse.  I slipped on my white & red bred 11's and put on my gold chain and my Rolex.  I brushed my hair forward and jogged downstairs , to see Killa's ass sitting on my couch chilling like he own the place.  I keep forgetting I gave him the key to my house.  

"Let's go Amigo"  He said jumping up. 
We went into my drive and jumped in my Audi R8 spyder and jetted off around the corner.

When we got to the strip club we sat upfront and got comfortable. 
"Are you guys ready for some sugarrrr.  If so then here is the star of the show.  Milkywayyyyy"   Sung the dj into the mic. 

Milkyway was a nice caramel colour and she had a beautiful body but her face was covered by a mask.  She started to dance as the music turned on. 

"Ass fat, yeah I know
You just got cash? Blow sum mo'
Blow sum mo', blow sum mo'
The more you spend it, the faster it go
Bad bitches, on the floor
It's rainin' hundreds, throw sum mo'
Throw sum mo', throw sum mo'
Throw sum mo', throw sum mo' "

She spun around the pole doing tricks I made it rain on her Asss.   She winked at me and kept on doing her thing. 

"Hi ,bye hater, I flood the club with paper
Shorty got a ass, some for now, some for later
Somethin' like Nicki's, dancin' like Maliah
I'm throwin' all this money, I'mma fuck around and buy her
I can flick the money all night, 'til my wrist tired
If you put in work, this the night you gon' retire
You a bad bitch, I ain't even gon' deny her
She told me, "throw that money," I said, "make it worth my while"
I'm 'bout to empty out the ATM
She doin' tricks that make a nigga wanna spend
Girl, you know you got me fascinated
Just keep on dancin' 'til I'm outta paper
(Never!)"

She done her thing and walked off stage , I grabbed her while she went back stage. 
"Can we go somewhere private?"
She dragged me into a room which looked dark and musty , I sat down on the chair and she started to unbuckle my pants.   This is gonna be a long night ...

-Versaceshaquila 👣💛