It's Just Peachy, innit?

I stood in shock. I first lost Lizzy and now I could be losing Linda? I spammed my dad with texts telling him to come and pick me up ASAP. I needed to get to the hospital as quickly as I could.

When I arrived at the hospital I talked to the front desk and forced them to tell me where Linda was, but they said only family members were aloud in... so I lied and told them I was related to Linda. Linda was on the second floor so I took an Elevator. The elevator was nice, but I did hear stories about people getting stuck on these ones. When I got to Linda, I saw her unconscious. Her once beautiful white dress is now a blood-stained garnish. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The doctor came in the room and told me Linda was going to be ok and that she wouldn't die, but they don't know when Linda would wake up. I was relieved in a way. I found a chair to sit in and sat by Linda. I was so worried for her. I then realized I forgot about Marlina. I went back to the front desk to ask them where Marlina was, and they then again said only family members were aloud in... so I lied again.

I found Marlina lying down in a hospital bed looking down. She was luckily awake. I asked her if she was all right, and she of course said yes. She went on a rant about how bad she felt about crashing into Linda's car. I quickly reassured her saying that it wasn't her fault and that she wasn't even driving so she shouldn't be worried. Then Marlina went on another rant saying how it was her mom's fault because her mom was the one driving. I blanked out while Marlina was speaking and remembered how when Sparkle Scallywag was sick, Lizzy apologized for it, but at the time she was saying sorry because she did do it. It did occur what if Marlina purposely hit Linda's car, but that would be impossible... but what if something pushed Marlina's car to hit Linda's... what if it was Connie? But Connie is dead... right? I then heard someone calling my name. I quickly came back to reality and saw Marlina asking if I was alright. I said yes and shrugged it off.

I went back to Linda's room and sat in a chair beside her. I texted my dad that I was going to stay the night at the hospital. The chair wasn't too comfortable, but I would get used to it.

After about an hour I fell asleep. I had a strange dream that night. First it was the usual, and the usual being me and Chris Evans on our Honeymoon because we just got married, but then it got dark. I was in a car with Chris Evans, but then Chris Evans turned to Lizzy. Lizzy was in the driver's seat and stopped the car. I couldn't believe I was seeing Lizzy again. She was trying to tell me something, but it sounded muffled. But then I heard her say one thing. Watch Out. Before I could even react, we got hit by a car. Me and Lizzy got turned upside-down. I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and opened my door to escape. I tried to go to the other side of the car to help Lizzy out but then I turned into a horse galloping in a field. I didn't know why I was running but I felt like I had to or something bad was goanna happen. While I was galloping, I heard a loud beeping noise. I turned around and saw a car chasing me. My heart was racing. I kept running. I turned around once more to see the car not chasing me anymore. I felt so calm. When I turned back around the car that was once behind me was in front of me. Then I woke up.

I heard a faint voice calling to me. I saw Linda staring at me. The joy I felt when seeing Linda being awake made me so happy. I ran up to Linda to give her a quick hug. When I finished hugging her, I saw that she was asleep again. Why was she asleep again? Did I do something? A doctor came in and saw that I was in shock. The doctor asked what was wrong and I told her how Linda was awake and randomly fell asleep. The doctor then told me Linda probably has narcolepsy. I was once again in shock. I just wanted Linda to be ok, but one thing keeps happening after the other. Will anything go back to being normal?

My dad texted me saying that he was here to pick me up. I of course didn't want to go home, but my dad insisted I go home. When I reached my house, I ran straight to the Stables to see Sparkle Scallywag. I vented so much to Sparkle Scallywag it was insane. I just needed a moment to cry.

After about seven hours of being with the best horse, Sparkle Scallywag, Sally Wag came to the Stables. Sally Wag told me it was time for dinner. The last thing I wanted to do right now was eat, but I had to if I didn't want to starve. At dinner it was silence. Dad and Sally Wag knew I was mourning over Linda and Marlina. When I finished dinner, I was about to go back outside, but dad said I shouldn't go back outside since it was super cold out and he didn't want me catching the flu or something. I agreed because I didn't want to die of sickness.

That night I couldn't stop thinking of Linda and Lizzy. I remembered my twelfth birthday last year and thought of the gifts Lizzy got me. I loved how she knew me so well. I almost forgot about my snow-globe though. I saw it sitting on my shelf. There was a little picture of Sparkle Scallywag and me in it. Oh, how I missed Lizzy. I held the snow-globe close and looked up to the sky. I did my nightly ritual of finding a star and wished. This time it was different. This time I wished for Sparkle Scallywag to be a unicorn again. I don't know why I wanted to change my wish... but it just felt right. Again, like usual, nothing happened. I got my PJs on and went to sleep.

When I woke up that morning, I went to the stables to feed Sparkle Scallywag. When I opened the door to the stables I freaked. My old pal, Sparkle Scallywag, was once again... a unicorn.