At Peace

Lizzy shot Marlina. Marlina's evilness finally ended. I did lose a friend that day, but was she ever really my friend? Marlina was a traitor that only wanted me. I went up to Marlina and grabbed the horn from her hands. I knew Marlina was going to die... I did genuinely want to save her, but it was too late. Lizzy shot Marlina in the heart.

I looked at Linda and hugged her. I gave her a big smile knowing that once I was able to give Sparkle Scallywag her horn back Linda was going to be all right! I turned around to face Lizzy. I went to go and give her a hug. It was the best hug I've felt in a while. When Lizzy let go, I looked at her hands... they were fading away. Lizzy was going away again. Lizzy looked me dead in the eyes. "It's going to be alright. Let me go." Lizzy said to me. I stared right into her eyes shaking my head no! I didn't want her to go. I already got her back and she's leaving again? I begged and begged for Lizzy to stay... but there was nothing I could do.

When killing Marlina all the magic related to her was also going away. Lizzy grabbed my hand and took me to a room. Lizzy sat me on a bed and told me this is where she was born. I looked around the room and thought to myself about how this is where my favorite person opened her eyes for the first time. I started shedding some tears. I saw Lizzy fade a little more and hugged her tight. I don't know how long I held on to Lizzy, but when I let go... she was gone. But this time it felt different. This time I was able to let go. I was finally able let go of Lizzy and continue with the future. I felt finally at peace.

I walked back to Linda and gave her a big hug. When I let go of her, I saw that she fell asleep again. I then realized I had to find Sparkle Scallywag. I didn't lose track of the horn and still had it in my hand. I was searching for the building and couldn't find Sparkle Scallywag. I was passing by a window and saw Sparkle Scallywag standing outside helping people that were having panic attacks. I ran downstairs and into the lobby and past the doors. When I reached the front doors, I gave Sparkle Scallywag a big smile. Sparkle Scallywag gave me a nod of approval. Sparkle Scallywag was walking slowly towards me while I stood at the hospital's front doors.

I stood there thinking how when I get home, I'd write about this. I'd write about all the things that I did to achieve my goals. And I would call it "Unicorn in the Stables 2!" No... that's not a suitable name... I'd actually call it "Unicorn in the Stables: Finding Myself." And like that, with Sparkle Scallywag a few feet away from me I-

I looked up to the sky. I saw a loud helicopter with the words F.A.R.T. coming to Sparkle Scallywag. It was standing right above Sparkle Scallywag and let down a grappling thing and picked up Sparkle Scallywag. I tried running to get her, but I was too late. Sparkle Scallywag was gone. And the worst part was... she didn't have her horn to defend herself.