When Life Takes its Tumble

I stood there in shock. I was stuck. I couldn't go anywhere. I slowly turned around to Sparkle Scallywag with a single tear rolling down my face. I then saw that Sparkle Scallywag had an expression on her face. It was an expression of anger. Sparkle Scallywag was not going to be a prisoner again. She then charged at the strange man and I surly though she was going to stab him with her horn! But then she did the unexpected... she stabbed him. Sparkle Scallywag stabbed the strange man. I looked at Sparkle Scallywag gently pulling her horn out of his chest, and I looked away. I knew Sparkle Scallywag was ashamed. I looked down at the strange man's dead corpse to at least check to see if he had a name tag. His name was Edward. I can't believe I let this strange man, Edward, die. I didn't know how to feel... but I knew we had to escape, or we would be in way in trouble.

I defiantly knew we were going to be seen by the other people in this building so I asked Sparkle Scallywag if she could make us invisible. She nodded her head, and I knew we were set. I climbed up on Sparkle Scallywag and she did a little magical trick thing, and we bounced out!

While we were making our way out of the F.A.R.T. building I saw someone pass by us... it was Katelyn. I knew once she was about to enter that room, she was going to set an alarm off or something. I told Sparkle Scallywag to hurry it up, but before we even entered the lobby of the building, we heard an announcement saying something about finding a lost unicorn. I knew they were talking about Sparkle Scallywag. I yelled at Sparkle Scallywag and told him to step on it! With each passing second, I felt shivers going down my spine. Were we going to make it out? Was everything going to be, ok? Would I be able to help Linda? All would tell in time.

I didn't know there was a time limit on Sparkle Scallywag's invisibility power because when we reached the lobby of the building everyone saw us. Sparkle Scallywag stopped dead in her tracks. I knew we were done for. I then saw Sparkle Scallywag kneeling her head down. I saw a bright light come from her horn and boom. A blast of magic came out souring through the place and into a wall and we went right into leaving the building. I turned around and saw Katelyn giving us a death stare with her eyes, but I just shrugged it off. I had other things to worry about...

Sparkle Scallywag and I were on the road, and everything seemed ok. I felt so happy. I looked at Sparkle Scallywag and asked her if she could heal a person. Sparkle Scallywag then used telepathy and said yes! I felt joy!

After about what felt like ages, we were finally about to reach the hospital! It was only two more miles away. I could already see Linda hugging me. I kept thinking and thinking about Linda, but then I heard a noise... it was a loud vrooming noise. I turned around and saw Marlina's car coming straight for us. Was she about to hit me? I surely thought she was going to slow down, but she didn't. I told Sparkle Scallywag to go a little bit quicker, but when she did, I heard Marlina's car engine rumble. I turned around once more to see if it was truly Marlina driving the car, but only saw one person in the front, and that being the driver of course. Was it Marlina's mom? I couldn't make out who it was, but whoever it was defiantly wanted to ram us over.

Sparkle Scallywag tried going faster but the car was slowly gaining on us. I told Sparkle Scallywag that once the car was close to us, we would take a sharp right to get off the road. I turned around once more and saw the car practically three inches away from us! The person was wearing a mask to my luck. Right before we took the right, Sparkle Scallywag got hit by the car a took a tumble. Oh, no...