A Unicorn, the Hospital, and a Man.

Sparkle Scallywag was a unicorn again! I couldn't believe my eyes! My favorite smell, the fresh scent of gasoline, filled my nose again. I quickly hugged Sparkle Scallywag. I then quickly realized why Sparkle Scallywag was a unicorn again... it was because of the snow-globe. The first time I did it when I wished for Sparkle Scallywag to be a unicorn I had the snow-globe. Any other time I wished for something I didn't have the snow-globe. But what if it's only for Sparkle Scallywag I thought. I mean I've only wished for Sparkle Scallywag to be a unicorn with my snow-globe. Could I possibly wish for Lizzy to come back? Could I wish for Linda and Marlina to get better? There was only one way to find out... I had to make another wish.

That day I went back to the hospital and talked to Marlina for a bit. When I finished, I went to go check on Linda, but she was asleep. I talked to one of the doctors to see if Linda ever woke up and they said something like she woke up occasionally but would quickly go back to sleep. I wanted to help Linda.

When I got home later that day, I was mostly with Sparkle Scallywag. I didn't want to tell dad about Sparkle Scallywag anytime soon though, but I was totally going to tell Sally Wag. I went to Sally Wag's room I saw her playing with some knock-off Barbie's. I told her to get up and that I had a secret to show her. She of course was stubborn at first, but then came to her senses. When we finally reached the stable, I showed Sally Wag the magical horse. Her jaw dropped in amazement. The last time Sally Wag saw Sparkle Scallywag was when she was a prisoner of Bobby, Lizzy's dad. Sally Wag was going bananas over Sparkle Scallywag. I told Sally Wag not to tell anyone about Sparkle Scallywag. I needed to make sure no one would find out about Sparkle Scallywag.

After about three hours of me and Sally Wag fan Girling over Sparkle Scallywag we went to go eat dinner. When I finished dinner, I went to my room to finally make my wish. I was super pumped because if this worked and I could truly wish for anything I wanted, I could wish for world peace. I could end world hunger. Global warming would no longer exist. And I could also wish for me and Chris Evans to truly get married.

Finally, it was time. I grabbed my snow-globe, peeked out my window and saw the first star in the sky. I wished my heart out for Lizzy to return. I knew that it probably wouldn't happen instantly, so I went to bed. When I woke up that morning, I opened my phone. I went to Lizzy's old phone number and texted her. I was waiting for a response, but I got none. Lizzy never texted me. I was so angry I threw my phone across my room. I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it. But then I heard a little ringing noise. Was it Lizzy? I ran over to my phone and picked it up. I had the back of my phone facing me. With lots of fear, I slowly turned my phone around. It wasn't Lizzy. It was my dad. I read the text and he asked if we were going to the hospital today. I'm literally going to cry.

That day I did the same routine as the day before. I went to the hospital to talk to Marlina and see if Linda was ok. Then I went home and talked to Sparkle Scallywag for a few hours and then I had dinner. Finally, it was time to wish again.

This time I was goanna wish for Linda and Marlina to get better. I held my snow-globe and found a star. I again wished my heart out. I took some sleeping pills so I could go to bed ASAP.

Once more I woke up. I texted Linda asking her if everything was better. I didn't get a response. Then I texted my dad to see if we could go to the hospital again. It felt like ages for him to respond, but when he finally did, he said no. I was so mad. I texted him back asking if I could use an Uber. Again, my dad took ages to respond. My dad said sure and that he'd give me money. Apparently, my dad had a date to attend with a woman at a restaurant called "Guacamole Kweens." It was his favorite restaurant. I didn't think too much about that since I don't care too much about his life. All I cared about right now was Linda and Marlina.

When the Uber reached my house, I hopped right in and told him to quickly go to the hospital. I said it so fast he probably thought I was having a baby. He went pedaling to the metal. I finally reached the hospital. When I was walking to the doors of the Hospital, I saw a strange looking man dressed in a tuxedo wearing some ugly sunglasses looking at me. I also peeked in the car because I saw a strange woman. I couldn't see the details, but I did see that she had blonde curly hair. Strange. I shrugged it off and went into the building. I first checked Linda to see if my wish worked, but nothing changed. I was angry but thought at least Marlina would be ok. I ran to Marlina's room to check on her, but she was the same as yesterday. Marlina tried to wave at me, but I just wanted to leave.

When I left the hospital building, I saw the strange man again. He was staring at me in a weird way. I yelled at him asking what was up with him. He did not reply. I called another Uber to pick me up. I did not feel safe with this man staring at me. When the Uber pulled up, I quickly told him to go to my house. All I wanted to do was cry on my pillow. Halfway through the car ride I turned around because I felt uneasy, but when I turned around, I saw the strange man's car. Why is he following me? I told my Uber to try and shake this man off our trail. We took a few turns, but he was still following us. I was scared. When I reached my house, I ran out of the car and into my house. I looked out of one of my windows and saw the Uber pull away. I didn't see the strange man's car anywhere in my driveway, but then I looked out into the road and saw his car driving away. Whoever this man just wanted to know where I lived... but why?