Quick, the Hospital!

When I hit the ground, I blanked out. I don't know how long I was out for, but when I woke up it was night. I touched my head to see if I had any cuts and I felt a few. I looked towards Sparkle Scallywag and saw that she was also unconscious. I walked over to her and shook her so she could wake up. I didn't get a response. I looked over beside Sparkle Scallywag and saw something shiny... it was a chip of Sparkle Scallywag's horn. Was she going to be all right!? I then heard the noise of a branch snap. It was probably a wolf or something. I needed Sparkle Scallywag to wake up! I shouted out Sparkle Scallywag's name, but I still didn't get a response. I sat there in disbelief.

After hours of waiting Sparkle Scallywag finally woke up. I went up to her and gave her a big hug. I saw Sparkle Scallywag look at the cuts on my forehead and she tried to use her horn to heal it... but it failed. Sparkle Scallywag had a shocked look on her face. I pointed to her horn to let her know that it was broken and that she was missing a piece. Sparkle Scallywag looked around trying to find the missing part of her horn, but luckily for her I already knew where it was... or so I thought. When I turned to see where the piece of the horn originally was... it wasn't there. Was that step on the branch a person? Did that person take that piece of the horn!? I needed to get it back or Linda would never recover!

I thought of who it could have, then it came to me. Whoever was driving that car had the horn. My first thought was maybe they were at the hospital since me and Sparkle Scallywag were going that way. Sparkle Scallywag slowly got up from laying down. I saw all the marks and scratches on her body, but luckily no broken bones. I hopped on Sparkle Scallywag's back and we rode all the way to the hospital.

Knowing that Sparkle Scallywag couldn't use her magic I knew she wasn't going to be able to turn invisible to get inside the hospital, so I had to produce a new plan. I thought of putting a blanket over Sparkle Scallywag to hide her thinking it would work... and it did!

When Sparkle Scallywag and I walked inside the building I told Sparkle Scallywag to hide in a closet because I wanted to do something before, we got into action. I didn't know where to look to find the culprit, so I went to go and check on Linda. When I reached Linda's room, I saw her all peaceful and quiet. I saw her phone right beside her and she had a translucent glass case with pictures of me and her in it at a photobooth. I wished that moment of me and her never went away. I heard footsteps behind me, and I quickly turned around... it was Marlina. I looked at her and saw something in her hand. Marlina had Sparkle Scallywag's horn.

Marlina said that this was her master plan. To hit Sparkle Scallywag with a car and hopefully break off a piece of her horn. I stared at her with disgust. Why would she do such a thing? She told me it was to bring back Twinkle Tots. I stood there frighted. I asked her how, but then remembered when I was at Bobby's place, I saw a spell to bring someone back from the dead... and one of the ingredients was a unicorn's horn. Marlina then went on to tell me that she made a deal with Bobby. Bobby and Marlina had a deal where Bobby would drive a car and hit Linda's car. I was shocked. How was Bobby even able escape the prison? Marlina also went on to tell me that Bobby had a free day out of prison because he helped so much around the jail. I was dumbfounded. When Bobby finished the job of hitting Linda's car he went straight back to prison. Marlina's plan from the beginning was to hit Linda's car to make her hurt. Then she knew I would be worried and do anything to help them get better. After that she'd known, I would resort to going to Bobby to ask for help because I was so dumb that I wouldn't even think of going to Sparkle Scallywag first. Next Marlina knew I was clumsy enough to accidentally pour all the potion into her drink that I'd have none for Linda. After that, Marlina called the F.A.R.T agency, which stood for "Foreign Accounts Recently Tamed", which was a total surprise to me, and told them about Sparkle Scallywag. Then she figured I'd go and rescue Sparkle Scallywag and quickly escape. And then finally Marlina ran over Sparkle Scallywag to get a piece of her horn to bring back Twinkle Tots. How did she know what I'd do? How did she know about Sparkle Scallywag? It's because she was my number one fan. She knows everything about me. Even Sparkle Scallywag.

Back when I was famous, I'd always get messages from this one girl called "Sashapleasenoticemeimbeggingyoupleaseimsoinlovewithyou.com" and I never replied to it for obvious reasons. And here was "Sashapleasenoticemeimbeggingyoupleaseimsoinlovewithyou.com" right in front of me holding my horse's horn.

Why would she want Twinkle Tots? What would she gain? I asked her that same questions and she replied with a crazy answer. Marlina wanted us to be together forever. Marlina knew if she was able to take Twinkle Tots powers, she could use Twinkle Tot's powers to get whatever she wanted. I told her that's not how it works, and it would probably corrupt her, but Marlina didn't listen. I looked at her with a disgusted face. Marlina stared at me with the biggest smile. Marlina was psychotic. And there was nothing I could do to stop her.

I could tell the police officers, but they wouldn't believe me since I'd be talking about evil horses and unicorns that have magical powers. I looked down in defeat. I then heard a little laughter. I looked up and it wasn't Marlina... it was Linda. And Linda was holding her phone showing that she recorded everything Marlina said.