Introduction

Well let me start with saying that I think I'm a terrible writer.A bad thing to tell your readers but I think it's better to be honest.

The thing is I am good with imagination but bad with words.I think the characters,setting,plot and themes of my story are gold but the writing itself(Grammar,spelling,word choice,arrangement of ideas..) is trash.

Don't get me wrong I have my moments and I am proud of what I created but I know it lacks in many things.

The other thing is I imagine this books as movies so I had hard time putting scenes into words.So here is the plan for this book if the 'Zenith tournament' was a 8 episode series and 'Nadir race' a 40 min special this book would be a collection of 5 min shorts.(By the way this is 3rd book in a series so try to go up and read the previous two first.)

I will try to take it easy and not rush it but I make no promises.

Please read it anyway.
I think you just might love it.

If you like the book feel free to comment or press that star at the bottom.(vote).Would appreciate the feedback.

P.S :The pictures here are not my property.I just found them on the internet.(Choosing ones that I imagined my characters will look like or in some cases act like b/c I know some of the characters of the pics.)I don't know how copyright works but figured I'd mention this before I get sued or something.