Enter the Dragon

"Pathetic!" Aquarius exclaimed looking at Libra and Virgo.

"But Libra didn't loose." Virgo started to say but Libra stopped her by saying."I didn't win either.I am sorry I couldn't fulfill my word."

Then she looked toward Aquarius."But you have no right to speak to Virgo that way."

Aquarius scoffed and headed toward the arena ignoring them."Your the one who have no right to speak.I'll show you what true power is." She said.

She walked into the arena.
"I am Aquarius the Water-bearer.The most powerful of the Zodiacs.Send your strongest to face me." She said challenging the Signs.

Ox nodded to Dragon and he jumped into the arena."Let's get this over with I've better things to do." he said.

"Oh, this won't take long." Aquarius assured him.She gathered her power activating both her elemental air sphere and water power.She wasn't one to hold back.

Water streamed from her jar and a storm manifested around her."You think your stong.Witness the true meaning of power!" She said unleashing her storm on him.

Dragon yawned bored.That is he took in air.That's the dull part.He sighed and the fires of the inferno broke loose.

An unbelievable torrent of fire blew away Aquarius's water.If it wasn't for her storm sphere she would have been reduced to ash.

Still she got knocked out of the arena and into the sea easily.

Dragon rolled his eyes and went back into the stands.True power?Yeah, that was just a waste of his time.

Back in the sea Aquarius couldn't believe it.How could she be defeated in one attack.And he wasn't even trying!

She couldn't move and lost consciousness afraid she was gonna drown.

When she woke up she realized Virgo was healing her wounds.

"What..." she started to say but Virgo stopped her.

"Don't speak.Your baddly hurt.If Libra hadn't dove in to save you you could have died." She told her.

"Your helping me...Why?I lost." Aquarius said starting to tear up.

"Your strong Aquarius but there will always be those stronger than you.You should rely on other's more." Libra told her.The thing about Aquarius was that she loathed weakness and weaklings.She was so powerful she looked down on everyone who wasn't.
But when she looses she turns all that loathing onto herself.It was the same at the Zenith tournament.

"I see..." Aquarius said.

She was starting to understand how helpess she was.

Dragon was way beyond her league.
She couldn't defeat him alone.But for now she was out of this war.
Now the other team had a bigger lead.
Loosing even once meant they'll loose the war.Winning this war was in the hands of Taurus's team.

Score.

Zodiacs  3

Signs      5