Tigernado

(I know in the last book I went out of my way to explain why Gemini isn't a filler character.I tried adding a bit of mystery to him but I still got nothing.How exactly do you make a one-liner character interesting.How did Groot do it.Well I've got nada.Here's best I could do.Think of this match as one of those that happen of camera.)

Tiger entered the arena and declared "I am Tiger.Captain of this craft."

"We are Gemini." Gemini replied.

"Let's have a nice match shall we?Wouldn't want to damage my craft." Tiger said.

"We are Gemini." Gemini replied again.

"I heard you the first time." Tiger said getting confused.

"Gemini!" Gemini shouted.

"Ummm....okay?" Tiger finally said before deciding to give up on the witty banter and attacking.

He used his wind technique to send a gust of air at Gemini.Gemini made clones of himself that scattered in  every direction of the arena.Some of them were blown off stage but Gemini just made more clones to replace those blown away.

The clones surrounded Tiger and attacked from every direction.He used his tornado technique to spin himself into a tornado.He blew away all the clones that came at him.Soon he started chasing the clones around the arena gathering them into his twister and throwing them of the platform.More clones replaced the one's he took out.

For some reason Tiger thought this was Gemini's plan.To wear him out.If this continues Tiger would run out of energy way before Gemini.

Well if that was his game.Tiger wasn't playing.He gathered more air around him as he increased his output energy.
He turned into a Hurricane covering the entir arena.He gathered up all the clones and scatteted them into the ocean.His attack also had the benefit of making the sheep dust free.

He landed on the arena and rode a small tornado to the stands.This was the easiest match he fought in a long time after all.

Gemini swam back to the Zodiacs in defeat.Without a word he took his place.

Sag was starting to re-think grading him as an A-rank threat.But she wasn't one to talk either.Noone had commented on her match either.

"Any way this brings about the end of the first half of the fight.Final scores.

Zodiacs            -             3
Eastern signs  -             3

It was a tie for now.Who will win?What will be the fate of this kingdom.Find out on the second half of Clash of the Zodiacs." the announcer said.