Ox Box

'So it's time for the finale huh?" General Ox said as he headed to the arena.

"We are sorry for our failure." Pig said to the him as they passed him on way to the stands.

"Wolfs..so many.So hungry.So scary..." muttered Sheep.He was still traumatized by Cap's illusions.

"Doesn't matter!" Ox replied into the arena."This is the match that will decide it all.My victory is assured.After all I am the Zenith!" He boasted.

"Someone's feeling confident." Taurus said as he walked into the arena."So your the Zenith huh?Does this mean your stronger than that Dragon fellow?He sure was scary."

"I have no time for chit-chat." Ox replied."Come here and find out.I propose a duel of pure strength.A boxing match.No tricks no cosmic energy.Winner takes all." He declared.

Taurus smiled.His momentum technique didn't work very-well at close
quarter but he had no idea what Ox's powers were.At least with a boxing match he won't need to worry about complicated tactics and tricks.

"Sure." Taurus replied.

They both approached and met at the center of the arena.Ox ripped of his general attire to reveal an impossibly muscular body.

"Show off." Taurus muttered as he took of his own shirt.He was decently muscular but his potbelly was also hard to ignore."So when do we start?" Taurus started to say before being interpreted by a punch to the face.

Apparently the match had began.
And soon it ended.The end.

(I would be honest with you dear readers.I have imagined this book from top to bottom but I never could imagine this match.My only thoughts about it was that Ox has super strength and how it should end.I thought making it a no cosmic energy match will make it easier to write but.....nada.I've got nothing.Don't know how to write an interesting boxing match.I mean the only reason I made it into a that was b/c I wanted to make a 'Ox Box' title for this chapter.If you care that much go watch a boxing match video to get hyped.
Or better yet how about this ending.)

As soon as Taurus was punched he cheated and used cosmic energy to blow Ox off the stage.

"You cheated!We said no cosmic energy." Ox complained as he fell into the sea.

"Of course I did.You show up on your fancy craft declare war on us and expect us to play fair." Taurus said smiling as he looked down from the stage.

"Normally I'm all about fighting fair and don't mind loosing.In fact I find it educational.But now I'm fighting for more than myself.I'm fighting for my home.My friends.My family.For them I would stoop to any low." He says in a totally 'Dom torreto" type of way before going back to the stands.

...

(I like this ending.Quite comical.Let's say I enjoy bulding up suspense for a major smack down event just to end it in one hit.Besides the cheating to win b/c your doing it for other's sake theme seems unique and right to me.

An ending in which Ox wins would be unique to but I can't allow the bad guys to win no matter what!

I prefer ending in which Taurus uses smarts,muscles and skill to defeat Ox in a totally cool way.If only I could think of it.Like Libra's match I leave the epic details beyond my imagination to you readers.

Ofcourse there is the original ending.This was the best ending ever.
Taurus is about to take Ox out in cool way but time rans out before he does it.
He is comically embarrassed that he forgot this was a timed match.(Let's face it you all forgot too.Wanted to save it for the last.)

Ox laughs and declares that now time has ran out an all-out war match will be be held in which all 24 zodiacs of both side will participate.

Which would have been good except he reveals that Dragon is strongest Sign and could beat them all by himself with one strike...Dun...dun...dun.

Dramatic chapter ending.Next match would be the final match and things aren't looking good for our heroes.