Relentless

"You're clearly not thinking straight." He made his way to the door. "Go to sleep, Himeno."

"I know what I said." She stared at him defiantly. "And I really. Want. To. Fuck. You." She said word by word.

He stared at her incredulously and then snorted. "If you want Aki to pay you attention then say it to him, don't use me to spite him."

"This is not about him or Makima or whatever." She got up from her bed and stood in front of him. "I find you attractive, not only your physical appearance..." She trailed off, staring at his body. "Your personality.. You are brave, intelligent, kind..."

"Relentless~"

He glanced past her, where the bed stood, and then, to her surprise, nodded and grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Y-Y/N?" She asked weakly, not knowing what to say to him.

"Sit down." He ordered, numbly, she nodded and did as he said, wondering what he'd do next.

He took a few steps back, the light of night clashing with his body, his face, although always stern showed hesitance.

He slowly but steadily took off his coat, letting it rest on the chair next to her small desk.

Then he undid his tie with a swift movement, letting it fall to the floor.

Meanwhile, Himeno stared like a fool, mouth slightly open, could it really be that he said yes to her offer?

She.... Wasn't expecting this but at the same time... She wasn't objecting.

He turned around to place his shoes, coat and tie on the chair, slowly he unbuttoned his shirt, still not facing her she pouted a bit.

He moved his head a bit towards her direction, sparing her a glance of... Fear? Doubt?... Nervousness?

She could not describe the exact emotion that was going through Y/N but it was completely out of character of him.

He sighed loudly, and his shirt slowly fell from his arms.

She gasped, her eye widening with shock and horror.

As he was putting the shirt on the chair with the rest of his clothes, he allowed her to see his back in all its naked glory, she couldn't help but gaze directly at the scars on his back.

Some of them were normal or small, but some of them were so big it seemed as if he had been mauled by a bear.

When he turned around, she thought she'd seen the worst, but the huge gash now stitched on his chest proved her wrong, it seemed as if he had been subject to a violent surgery that removed his heart.

His right arm seemed as if it had been sewn back together while his left was burnt from wrist to elbow.

She looked away and he chuckled humourlessly. "I thought so." He turned away from her and grabbed his shirt he was about to put it own again but she called out to him.

"Hey Y/N." He turned to her and he was taken aback when he saw she had removed the eyepatch, exposing a black gaping hole where her right eye should have been.

"I'm hoping you're... Complete down there." She giggled and stood on her tiptoes, cupping his cheeks with both hands.

"You... Haven't change your mind." He stated.

"If anything I find you more attractive now." She smiled sweetly at him. "This wounds are a proof of your strength and resilience."

She smirked in victory at his reaction, she was pretty sure he was speechless.