Advice

"The food was delicious." Denji thought, walking beside Y/N, he had invited him for a quick meal, and he thought about their last mission together, and Denji could not stop but think Y/N was slowly opening up to him.

Cause why would he invite him to eat if he didn't appreciate his company?

"Say Sir.... why did you invite me to eat?" Denji asked.

"Hmm?" Y/N didn't spare a glance at him. "Team A of the fourth division  is essentially incapacitated, save for Aki who could not come since I ordered him to patrol with Angel,"

"Oh, alright," Denji said, a bit disappointed by the explanation. "You could have invited anyone from team B though." 

"Yes, but out of all of them you are the only one human...or at least partially, and you behave, so that's good enough for me."

Denji nodded and went back to his thoughts...Miss Makima....well she was gorgeous and kind to him sure but... as days went on Denji started to realize...she was more into Y/N? it seemed that way, hell even that chick Himeno showed interest in the Boss, what the hell was his secret?

"Sir... how do you like... make girls interested in you?"

"Interested?" Y/N kept walking but slowed a bit, "In what sense?"

"you know...make them attracted to you...you seem to be...well...experienced ?"

"Are you calling me old?" Y/N's eyes narrowed.

"N-No... I didn't mean it like that... more like-"

"Please donate!" They stopped just enough to hear a girl on the other side of the street, holding a sign and with a small table for donations.

Y/N spared him a glance and crossed the street, standing before the girl who smiled broadly at him. "Hello! We are raising funds for people who have lost their homes to devil attacks."

Y/N nodded and motioned Denji to come over. "Are you donating?" He asked his charge who stared at the girl for a moment and blushed slightly before nodding.

"I hope this helps." Denji put a single coin on the donations box, making Y/N stare at him.

"I.... you said you would invite I didn't bring any more money!" Denji huffed and crossed his arms, the girl thought differently and gave him a flower.

"We're giving flowers to the nice people who donate!" She smiled warmly at Denji. "One coin or thousands it's the thought that counts!" 

Denji took the flower and smiled back. "T-thanks." 

Y/N stepped forward and pulled his checkbook, both the girl's and Denji's eyes widened, he definitely knew how much money those zeros meant.

He placed it in the donations box and gave her his card. "If you ever need money call this number," he said.

She looked at the check, "H-here...sir take it all." She gave him the flower basket she had next to him but he only took one and put it in his chest pocket.

"What you are doing is admirable, take care okay?" Y/N spoke in a surprisingly gentle tone, motioning Denji to follow.

"He's pretty cool right?" Denji asked the girl, who slowly nodded and grabbed the check-in both hands.

"He is..." She agreed with him.

***

"Back to your question," Y/N said to Denji as the latter finally catch up to him. "Is there anyone in particular you like?"

"Umm..." Denji thought of Makima but well, he did not feel much of a connection with her, not that much anymore. "I just want to know... what to do when the right girl comes you know?" he rubbed his neck.