Massacre

Aki ran his fingers through the wound, a gun shot, blood stained his shirt, as he was trying to figure out what to do, he glanced around to see Himeno was injured as well and Denji had been taken out with a head shot, though he wasn't dead yet.

"Not even the curse devil worked."  He panicked, the yakuza seemed to be similar to Denji, a hybrid, Miss. Makima had said.

"The devil hunters are incapacitated." The blonde haired girl answered, she seemed to be a civilian, based on her black shorts and hoddie, a rather simple attire... For someone working for the gun devil.

 For someone working for the gun devil

"Let's take the Chainsaw and leave." She told her partner in crime, the katana man nodded and grabbed Denji's uncouncious body.

"Sawatari." He called out to her, she scoffed and turned to the katana hybrid.

" He called out to her, she scoffed and turned to the katana hybrid

"Don't say my name, fool." She shook her head and took a few steps towards Aki, he tried to reach out for his sword but she quickly kicked it out of the way.

"The gun devils wants these two dead, especially her." She pointed her gun at Himeno, who was bleeding from the mouth.

If he didn't do anything... They....

-
-
-
"I'll give you all of me." Himeno spat blood. "In exchange, let me use all of you."

The ghost devil didn't reply right away, instead, it's hand appeared next to her and turned towards her direction. "There's something coming." It informed her.

"Human or devil?" Himeno asked, the last thing they needed were more enemies.

".... I don't know."

"Farewell, devil hunter." The blonde haired girl told Aki, his eyes widened in horror, the last thing he did was turn to Himeno.

She wanted to cry out to him, use her devil to save him, but she couldn't move, no sound left her lips.

It seemed.. She wasn't the only one unable to move. The girl known as Sawatari couldn't  pull the trigger.

"Do not fear." A whisper came from all directions, making the katana man and Sawatari look in all directions looking for the sources of that noise.

"For I am with you."