Chapter 32

EAST POV

"Damn nigga how many blunts you gone spark?" Ty said chuckling shakin his head

"Fuck you mean nigga we up there tonight you feel me"I said sparking the 5th one for tonight. Shiii I mean if you ask me I was fucked up. I'm finta go home and get this pregnant pussy from my wife.

I grabbed another shot of henny and threw tht shii back with no chaser as the wood came back to me in rotation. As I reached for the blunt I felt my pocket vibrating. I seen it was Keira calling and answered it.

"Wassuh ma you good?" I asked her taking another pull from the blunt. She was looking so good with her natural glow and that pretty ass smile she always had on her face.

"Yea I just- fuckkk" she started sayin before she cutt her sentence short by her whining out in pain. Which cause me to sit up feeling so much tension. I was paranoid after losing my first child that was pain I never wanted to feel so I tried to make the rest of Keira pregnancy least stressful.

"Ayee what's wrong ma" I asked Which cause me to sit up feeling so much tension.

"The baby-" she started saying before she was cutt off again.

"Mamas u got to talk to me so I can understand you" I said trying to get her to calm down so I could understand her more clear but I guess it only made her more mad.

"MY FUCKN WATER BROKE NIGGA... if youn bring yo patchy beard ass to this damn hospital David east Brewster the mfkn 2nd"she said so aggressively before hanging up in my face.

"Damn bruh she cleared yo ass" Ty said chuckling cause me to mug him.

"Ayee let's get one thing straight can't nobody clear me" I said chuckling grabbing my key and phone.

"Manee ion know bout that one" jay said walking with me to the car.

Once me,jay, and Ty got in the car I started speeding as fast as I could trying to stop by the crib first to get the baby bag. Then making my way to the hospital shortly after.

"I'll tell u one thing tho I never thought I'd live to see the day to see East become a dad" Ty said dapping up jay laughing.

Shiii me either🤣

"Aye bruh what was it? Yo pull out game trash or what" jay said tryna clown on me.

"Nawh pussy was to good and I honestly thought shorty was on pill" I said pulling up to the hospital.

KEIRA POV

"It's time ma'am!!" My doctor said as we was all just waiting on Dave

"Fuckkk where is he... I'm going to kill him" I groaned out in pain. I don't think I can wait any longer the baby was ready to come now. We still didn't know the gender due to there being a shoot out so we decided to just wait til birth for the gender.

"I'm here I'm here" east said busting into the room handing the baby bag to one of the nurses. Then joined me on the side of me holding me.

"Nice to see you again dad... okay Keira gone and give me a big push" our doctor greeted him.

On that note I started pushing and groaning out in pain. I knew it would hurt but not this much. I decided to do an all natural birth meaning no medicine.

"Ughhh I can't" groaned out in pain squeezing onto Dave's hand as tight as possible.

"Come on mamas push u got this...bring our baby into this world" I heard him encouraging in my ear as I kept pushing.

"Almost there one big push on the count of there"the doctor said informing me that I'm almost there.

1

2

3

"One big pushhh" the doctor said and on that note I gave one final big push before the room was filled with the sound of beautiful cries.

"You did it ma" east said hugging me and kissed me on my sweaty forehead.

"Congratulations it's a beautiful baby girl"the doctor said handing her to me after they cleaned her up.

I swaddled her in her little blanket as me and East looked at her in awe. She looked just like her father. All I seen was East jumping up and down with excitement because he was hoping for a girl.

"You want to hold her?" I asked him as he nodded and got into position.

DAVE EAST POV

Everyone came in the room but I ain't pay them no attention

Everyone came in the room but I ain't pay them no attention. I was stuck in my own world and I couldn't hope to notice she look just like me and my mom. She would've been proud to meet her first grand baby. She was gone be my little princess and her beautiful brown eyes I knew she was get me into shit with her mom because I was gone give her the world if she asked for it.

"Aweee she looks just like momma" I felt kiya leaned over my shoulders.

"What are y'all goin to name her" Ari asked as they all huddled around us to see but my head shot to Keira because she begged me to name her.

"So I decided to name after both of her grandma's who both sadly couldn't be here with us on this beautiful journey.  KAIRI CHANEL BREWSTER!" Keira said causing a tear I didn't even notice to fall down my face. I was happy with my family.

After what seem to be 30 more minutes everyone left out. Keira was already asleep so I rocked kairi to sleep and fell asleep short after.

———————————————————————————
Anywayyysss how is 2023 treating y'all so far?

Keira and East baby is finally here what do y'all think?

New chapter coming soon stay tuned ❤️!!

Sorry for any typos I be typing fast😭