Chapter 19

Keira POV

I had just dropped ari off at her nigga house

I had just dropped ari off at her nigga house. I swear they so cute they be all up on each other. Mean while I be so lonely eating chips ahoy in bed. I was finta get out the car to go groceries shopping but before i got out i went on Instagram posting my maternity pictures.

Theyadore.keira

TherealAri and 480,247others liked DaveEast: 4 more months to go babymomma

DaveEast: 4 more months to go babymomma

TherealAri:damn baby you looking thicker then a snicker🥵

DaveEast: @Moneybagg yo  yoo bruh come get yo girl she wildn

Unknown:😍😍

              200,000 other comments

I laughed at my comment section because I swear they always going at it. I grabbed my keys and purse getting out the car going in the store. I was walking around the store as I felt like i was being watched but every time I'd turn around it was no one there.

I got everything I needed so I went to cash out and put the bags in the car trunk. I was finta get into the car when I felt a sharp pain hit the back of my head. I had dropped everything and fell to the floor. Someone stood over me but I couldn't make out the face everything was so blurry and going dark.

"We meet again princess and your with child. This finta be fun" is all I heard before everything went dark.

Unknown POV

I seen the target boss wanted us to bring to him so I made my move. She was finta get in the car and I felt bad but if I aint do as boss said he would kill my momma. She the only person I had left. I walked up behind an hit her in the back of her head with my gun.

"We meet again princess and your with child. This finta be fun" I said picking her up over my shoulder and putting her in the back of my car.

I tied her hands on legs and got in my car driving to the trap. I picked her up and took her to the basement tying her up to chains. After I finished my phone started ringing and I looked down to see it was my boss.

Phone convo:

Boss: any news on the job

Me:yeah she wit me at the trap rn

Boss:ight imma be there later.

Me: ight

Phone convo ended

I sat there on the couch waiting for her to wake up and deal with her. I always found her to be so beautiful and she doesn't even deserve none of this but I have to.

East POV

It was 2 in da morning and she still aint come home

It was 2 in da morning and she still aint come home. I got out of bed pacing back in fourth cos this shii wasn't sitting right she told me at 9pm that she was stopping by the grocery store but she still aint back.

"Bae come back to bed its too early to be up" Asia said waking up.

"Nawhh this aint right keira should've fuckn been here already" I started to feel my blood boil and she looked so unbothered.

"She probably out being a hoe and why would u even care about her" she said rolling her eyes.

Yoo I swear she sounding mad stupid right now like why tf in the world wouldn't I care about the female carrying my child in her belly.

"Asia stop say dumb shii dawg" I said mugging tf fuck out of her.

"I hope they kill her" she mumbled lowly but I still caught on to what she said.

I jumped on top of her and chocked her as my grip got tighter. "Tf did you do Asia" I yelled in her face as I felt pure rage.

"P-please your killing me" she started crying but I aint cared I wanted answers.

"Tell me now or I swear to god I will kill everyone you loved" I said not giving a fuck.

"I-I set her up" she said and with that I felt mad and aint think i just blew her brains out.

"Fuckk my new white silk sheets got tilapia on it" I said rubbing my face and calling up the gang to meet me at the trap.

————————————————————————

Who has keira🤔?

My bad ian forgot about yall 😌i just got sm going on buh new chapter coming soon

Vote and comment pls 💕🔜