Chapter 11

Jay POV

I was on my business trip in Atlanta because one of our trap houses was robbed

I was on my business trip in Atlanta because one of our trap houses was robbed. East sent me because I was one of his most trusted workers. I was headed back to the hotel room to get my shii ready because me and von head back tomorrow morning.

I was packing my shii den keira started face timing me.

"Yoo bbg why you cry?"

"East aint shit and im stressing the fuck out" she said breaking down driving.

"What he do ma and Im On my way tomorrow"

"So they night before we went home me and him kinda hooked up and he the only one I fucked since what happened with my foster dad and today I found out I was pregnant but he ain't claiming the child. On top of all that I got evicted and I have no where to stay" she said venting about everything.

I was shocked at what I heard about her and east. She don't even let me get that touchy and i knew her for 4 years but she sleep with a man she know for a month...then gets pregnant.

I just sighed in disappointment and then she snapped me out my thoughts.

"Jay you hear me" she asked knocking me out my thoughts.

"Yeah my bad ma... um go to a hotel tonight imma talk to him." I told her scratching my head.

"Okay I'm gonna call you later im finta check into a room." She said hanging up.

"Fuckkkkkk" I said yellin to myself

I started texting East to see what this nigga on

TEXT MODE:

Me: ayoo tf you got going on with Keira.

East🦍‼️: nigga what you fuckin talkin bout?

Me: fuckn keira was never apart of the fuckn plan nigga. Like yoo you really crossed yo boundaries. Then on top of that yo ass cant even claim yo child.

East🦍‼️: yooo lil jitt who tf is you talkin to like that?? I'll put a hit out on yo head and you'd be dead in a hour so lil nigga I suggest you pipe down.

TEXT MODE OVER

I left this nigga on seen cos nigga mad childish for that. Lil ma over there stressing with a baby and she cant be doing all that tho.

Keira POV

It was currently the next morning and I had to go pick my shit up so I went to my car to get and outfit to shower. I went in and brushed my teeth and washed my face then hopped in the shower. I got out and got dressed checking out my hotel room.

I got in my car driving to my old apartment to pick my shit up

I got in my car driving to my old apartment to pick my shit up. I went upstairs to walk into the apartment to see my shit cleared out. I started to get heated but then I remembered Im with child and can't be doing all that stressing. I went to find my landlord and seen him walking down and stopped him.

"Hey mr.brown I came to pick up my stuff and it's empty" I told him looking confused.

"A man that goes by the name east he claims to be your baby daddy had came by and picked it up" he said walking off.

Ughh I can't stand this nigga bruhhh. I got in the car driving to his house. When pulled up I seen Jay car and I'm guessing some of his other niggas. I got out knocking on the door as someone opened buh it wasn't east.

I just budged in hot walking in seeing east smoking with the guys.

"Where tf is my shii nigga" I yelled tryna stay back from the smoke.

"Check the guess bedroom" he said so nonchalantly pissing me off. I rolled my eyes and walked to the bedroom in shock. It was so beautiful and it had me thinking was he ready to take up for our child.

 It was so beautiful and it had me thinking was he ready to take up for our child

————————————————————————
What yall think about the story so far?

Vote and comment pls 🌞🤍

Sorry for the short chapter just trying to update faster🥺🤍