Chapter 3

Keira POV

I woke up and my head was throbbing things was kinda of a blur for a bit. I shouldn't have drunk all that alcohol. I looked around seeing my hand were chained up an I was chained up in a basement. I started remembering everything that happened last night an started screaming.

"Let me the fuck out of here" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I heard deep voices and I kept yelling. " y'all are so dead and as soon as my bestfrann finds out thats yall heads" I started laughing and screaming. I was scared what if they kill me or abuse me like my dad did.

East POV

"Let me the fuck out of here" I heard the gurl scream from the basement . "She's up boss what are we gone do with her" Cj asked. "We can just kill her" Vontae said pulling out his gun loading it. She gotta earn my trust til then she stays with me no further questions" I said getting up making my way downstairs to the basement.

I opened the door to see her chained up. I closed the door behind me and went to unchain her.

"Please don't hurt me I promise I wont say anything" she cried flinch. I had one of my girls go get her some clothes to shower. I can't lie she was bad as fuck with all that ass and natural glow. I leaded her to the bathroom with some clothes and shoes.

"I'll think about it and here shower"I said laughing.

Keira POV

Before he could walk out i ran up to him and tried to grab his gun but he stopped me right before i could. He grab me by my neck pinned me against the door an said "try that shit again and i will kill you". His grip started getting tight and I couldn't breathe so I tried moving his hand and he let go then left out the room and locked the door behind him.

I slid down on the floor and cried for ten minutes soon after I turned on the shower and took a 25 minute shower then got out. I put on orange short an top that says so real on it.

I heard the door open and it was the guy that came in the room earlier

I heard the door open and it was the guy that came in the room earlier. I can't lie he fine asl. He was shirtless and had tattoos all over his body. He was wearing black basketball shorts.

 He was wearing black basketball shorts

"So um how long am i gone be here" i said walking over getting in his bed. "Don't worry bout it" he said scrolling through his phone. "Well I need to get home my bestfrann gone to start asking question and if he ever finds out who took me ur dead" i said rolling eyes snatching his phone out his hand.

East POV

She snatched my phone an i had got on top of her and looked her in her eyes. Her body was bad asl and shit i wanted to get her out them clothes. I started biting my lips and smirking. "What are you looking at"she said making eye contact with me. I decided i wanted to play with her a bit. I kissed up on her neck and started moving hand up her thigh. "P-Please stop" she said with tears falling down her face. I was so confused like any girl would wanna fuck on me but she was more like scared.

" you good ma" I asked her getting from on top of her.

"I don't wanna talk about it" she said rolling over falling asleep. Soon after I fell asleep on her

————————————————————

Please vote and comment 🌟

Give me ideas please

New chapter coming soon