Chapter 17

Kyia POV
I woke up in the backseat feeling a sharp pain in my stomach. I have no idea what was going I look in the front seeing my brother speeding at 80mph and tae in the passenger seat.

"Uhhh fuckk" I screamed out in pain.

"We almost there chill out with that screaming gurl" east said rolling his eyes. I looked down at my legs seeing blood roll down my legs. I started freaking out because I started bleeding out of no where.

"Yoo bro she bleeding" tae said as we pulled up at the hospital. He picked me up bridal style and carried me in with east.

"We need some fuckn help hurry tf up walking around here all slow and shii. Y'all better get to fuckn moving foe I start shooting folks" east started yelling cos the doctors was moving slow.

" calm down before you get kicked out" I said in pain. He was doing the most and I was already over this day. Like how does this day go wrong so fast. The doctors picked me up and carried me back.

Keira POV

I was at Ari house and her nigga was over her. I felt so left out because they all cuddled up watch a movie and there's me just a lonely bitch.

Ari and her nigga

"Ouu bae put on 365Days" Ari said smacking on the popcorn

"First nopee because y'all just gone leave in the middle of it to fuck and who imma fuckk?? My hand... bitch I think tf not." I said serious as fuck but they just busted out laughing.

"Dont you got a baby daddy" her nigga said all up in my business.

"That don't mean we be fuckn just cos... you in my business??? Dont do that" I said rolling my eyes.

"Pleaseee I'll buy you some food"she whined to me.

"Fine bitch you better" I said rolling my eyes agreeing to her deal.

We was at the boat seen but she told me go get the food from the door.I was gone for three minutes and came back to an empty living room.

"I know these hoes aint leave me to go fuck" I mumbled under my breath. I was eating chick fil a then I started hearing moans coming from upstairs.

"Awee nawhh baby I gotta go imma stop bye tomorrow" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs and got my stuff and headed home.

East POV
I had just left from the hospital cos these dumb hoes wanna be so quick to kick a nigga out. My head is just all types a fucked up. I walked in the trap dapping up ty and jay.

"Wassuh my nigga" ty said rolling up

"You aint been here in a min"jay said scrolling through Instagram.

"Bruh so tell me why I walked in tae house and catch him and my sister fuckn" I said taking the first hit. They jaw just dropped and I chuckled.

"You aint kill him did you? You know he be bringing in mad money with selling." Jay rubbed his head.

"I was tempted with his hillbilly ass. Then kyia gone say she loved him and jumped infront of the gun" I said passing the blunt to ty.

"That's crazy yoo but asia is in your office" ty said laughing his ass off as I rolled my eyes.

"Ight Imma fuck with ya" I dapped them up walking in my office.

"Asia what do you want" I said not tryna entertain her.

"Why can't we be something more" she whined and thats all she whined about so I simply shuted her up.

"Fine we can but the minute you start acting out of pocket thats yo ass" I said rolling my eyes.

————————————————————————
Sorry for mistakes i dont read over

Just something to post🙄💕

New chapter coming soon

Vote and comment pls 🌞🤍