Chapter 22

Tyshawn POV

I felt so bad for allowing these things to happen to keira because she aint deserve any of it

I felt so bad for allowing these things to happen to keira because she aint deserve any of it. She was such a forgiving soul like even at after all this I put her through she still dont hate me.

As we was talking the person who had my mom walked in with such an evil grin on his face. I could see the fear in her eyes as he came up to us.

"Your so beautiful when your scared" he said rubbing her stomach. I mouthed to her that I will be back her and she looked down to the ground as her tear escaped her eyes.

My phone dinged indicating I had a message so I pulled out my phone seeing East texted.

Text mode:

East🦍🎯: yo we out back bring yo slow ass on mane.

Me: Mane ite and ian slow nigga
Read 7:50pm

I slid my phone in my pocket and made my way out back. When I made it out back I seen East and nem leaned against they cars waiting for me to come out.

"So whats the word? Is he in there right now?" East said finta walk in through the back but I had stop him.

" chill we aint even went over the plan yet and you tryna barge in there like captain save a hoe and gone end up in the hospital" I told him pushing him back some.

"Well you just sitting here like shit all good nigga get to talking" he said stressing rubbing his face.

"She down stairs in the basement with him and the theres 10 niggas upstairs so I say i sneak east down stairs and yall niggas handle the niggas upstairs" I broke down my plan and the nodded in approval of my idea.

"Ight yall got the silencer on yall" I ask loading my gun.

"Yes nigga come on with all this talking shii" East said growing aggravated by the second.

Keira POV

I was still in the basement alone with this nigga because ty said he would be back and it's been a min now. I know yall probably wondering who had me kicked kidnapped well yall remember that one guy who tried to rape me at the mall... well yeahh.

"We could be cute together you know" he said pouring him a glass of patron and look back at me with a huge grin on his face

"Your sick and I could never be with someone like you for the sake of my child. No women could ever love u." I struggled to get out as I felt a lump in my throat.

"You saying that now but you not going no where soon so why not start a bond" he said unfazed by my ruthless comment. He started to say more but I drifted off into my thoughts.

What if he was right . What if im here with him forever. I started to constipate on whether I should end my life now.

I was snap out my thoughts by the sound of something hittin the floor hard upstairs. I guessing tre had heard it to considering how his faced scrunched up. Soon after he had broken the silence that had fallen upon the house.

"Ayee what tf yall rabbit ass up there doing" he said yelling to the people upstairs. The house had became silent and as tre started walking towards the stairs he got a reply.

"My bad my clumsy ass fell" ty had reply back making tre turn his attention to me.

"Back to you ma soo what shall we name our child" he said rubbing my stomach making me finch at his touch.

Just as he said that someone flew down them stairs and shots ranged off. I closed my eyes falling to the floor breakin down scared for me and my child life. I don't know who was shooting or who shot cause I was to busy balled up crying.

I felt hands wrap around me and a familiar voice asking me if I was ok. I opened my eyes and looked up seeing dave and ty huddled around me.

"Y-yeah you came back for me" I said quickly wrapping my arms around East neck and hugging him tight. When I was hugging him a I let a sign of relief out seeing tre on the floor shot in the chest.

"Why wouldn't I? You carrying my child" he said in a duh tone. Here we go with his smart ass mouth.

"Watch out" ty screamed to me and dave. Next thing you know tre had his gun aimed at me and east and two shots went off.

————————————————————————
Happy new year's 🥳🤍 yall hoes bet not say new year new me cos yall still that toxic bitch/nigga from last year try again🌚!

Anyways sorry for taking long to update🥺🤍

New chapter coming soon 🔜 💕

Vote and comment pls 🥺💕

Dont forget to follow me and check out my other book 🤧🤌🏾