Chapter 2

East POV

  "Ite let's go make this drop right quick" he said loading his guns . I sent cj and vontae off to killed dat pussy ass jhit dominic. An me, chris, and the other niggas went make a drop tn.

When we made the drop we got set up and some niggas knew bout the drop. "Air this bitch out aint no niggas leavin with my shit" i yelled to my niggas who all had the guns out and loaded. On my words bullet were flying and they managed to take out some of my niggas. "Fuckk" chris yelled as the bullet grazed his arm. "We out number" chris yelled and i told my niggas lets head out and we dipped back to the warehouse.

Keira POV

I was getting in the shower while jay was in the guest bedroom getting ready. My hair was naturally long so I decided to flat iron it the i did my makeup. I threw on my nike two piece fit an my boots. I went downstairs waiting on jay to hurry up so i sprayed myself with perfume.

 I went downstairs waiting on jay to hurry up so i sprayed myself with perfume

Jay Fit

Hrs later

Hrs later

We was at the club getting lit an i ended up drinking a whole bottle of Hennessy. Next thing you know i was throwing ass on jay nd i think he was enjoying it. He started rubbing all on me which cause me to have flashbacks when my foster dad abused an I panicked and ran out on him an we took his car so i just ran off crying.

I left my phone in his car so now i was walking around at 2 am in da morning all by myself. I just needed to breathe a lil. I felt bad so i was gonna talk to him in the morning when i see him.

I was walking til i seen two guys in the ally with a gun pointed to a guy on the floor begging for his life.

Vontae aka von

Cj

  "Wait i will have the money by tomorrow i just need more time" the guy on the said

"Wait i will have the money by tomorrow i just need more time" the guy on the said. I froze out of fear and my legs wouldn't move i started breathing hard asl trying not to make a peep. " your deadline been up and so is your time" cj said as he pulled the trigger. I couldn't hold it anymore i screamed and they looked up at me . The guy with the long hair pointed a gun at me and I started crying begging him to let me be. "Please don't kill me I won't say anything please" I begged them. " lets take her back to the trap house for boss to deal with" cj said putting the gun away.

"If u try anything stupid i will kill u" von said rolling his eyes. One of them hit me in the head wit gun hard asl causing me to go unconscious for 2 days.

————————————————————
Vote and comment pls🌟!!

Comment some ideas and how u feel about the characters

New chapter coming soon!!

Sorry for any mistakes I didnt read over