Chapter Two

A/N: Thank you for the reviews! Glad you enjoy this story. Blainchel is my OTP2.

Disclaimer: I own nothing

**********************************
Rachel couldn't believe her luck, of ALL people to see on this train, is the one guy she was trying to forget...Blaine Anderson. She would have to run in with him at NYADA. He was really a sweet guy, and very attracted to but unfortunately he doesn't bat for her team. She couldn't make him love her. It is what it is. Then why couldn't she get that image of his lips on hers out of her head. Get a grip Rachel..keep your eyes on the prize.. New York... Broadway..she told herself. She picked up her iPod as the train ride to New York felt longer. She found a song by Lea Michele and sang softly. She looked over and saw Blaine staring forward, lost in thought. If only fate was in their favor.

"To Find You"
(originally by Bonnie McKee; Lea Michele)

(Rachel)

Lately life is like a dream
Watching it through a smoky screen
Finding ways to slip away
'Til I can be with you someday
In the darkness you call my name
But only an echo came

I can hear you
I'm following your voice
I'll travel through the night
I'll follow the fireflies
The wolves may call
My head may fall
Your voice will guide me through it all

I'll smile through the pain
I'll search 'til I forget my name
To find you
With a song to keep me warm
And your voice to guide me home

Could've sworn I saw you face
But I guess that I see you every place
People say I've lost my mind
I'm starting to wonder if they're right
But my heart knows it can't be wrong
When the wind blows
I know that song

I can hear you
I'm following your voice
I'll travel through the night
I'll follow the fireflies
The wolves may call
My head may fall
Your voice will guide me through it all

I'll smile through the pain
I'll search 'til I forget my name
To find you
With a song to keep me warm
And your voice to guide me home

I can fell the beating of your heart
Stay right where you are
I'm coming back to you
And your face is constant in my mind
Bathed in starry light
Wait for me, baby

I'll travel through the night
I'll follow the fireflies
The wolves may call
My head may fall
Your voice will guide me through it all

I'll smile through the pain
I'll search 'til I forget my name
To find you
With a song to keep me warm
And your voice to guide me home, oh oh yeah

Rachel looked over to find Blaine looking at her, and Rachel fought the urge to kiss him. But nope he made it clear he is gay. Rachel sang softly but found herself falling asleep, on Blaine's shoulder.

Meanwhile, Blaine couldn't believe he would have the whole summer alone with Rachel. To say he was shocked to find her next to him on the train headed to New York was an understatement. Maybe they could work through their issues. He was still confused with his sexual identity. Why did it have to be awkward?! Maybe he was gay or bi. But did it matter?!

He listened to her sing, Gosh she's incredible. To find who exactly? It should be Him. Did she really think forgetting what they briefly shared would be forgotten? He couldn't forget, perhaps didn't want to. He looked over and saw her on his shoulder and smiled. He gave in and kissed her forehead, wrapping a blanket around her. He was determined to get her alone and talk. Long over due of course. Blaine, too, drifted off to sleep.

********************

Several hours later, the conductor came to wake them as they began to approach New York. Rachel was still resting. Blaine yawned and gently nudged her.

Rachel: Five more minutes, Daddy.

Blaine: *whispering* Rachel, wake up. New York.

Rachel slowly woke up, and realized she was sleeping on Blaine. Her eyes widened as she sat up quickly.

Rachel: OMG Blaine I am so very sorry. I didn't mean to sleep on you.

Blaine: Why are you apologizing? We're friends, right? Plus you're cute when you sleep.

Rachel: Stop.

Blaine grunted in frustration. "Are you going to be this way all summer?! Act like I didn't exist?!"

Rachel: Shhh quiet. You made it clear how you felt about me. Look we're in New York now.

Conductor: Now arriving in New York. Next stop New York..

Rachel got up, grabbed her things. She went to get up, but Blaine grabbed her arm.

Blaine: Stop Running away, Rachel. Don't be afraid of me.

Rachel: I'm not afraid of you. I'm afraid of you!

Blaine: from what?

Rachel: I don't trust myself.

Blaine: Why?

Rachel: Afraid of falling for someone I can't have.

+Blaine was shocked as Rachel grabbed her belongings and walked away. This was going to be harder than he thought. He grabbed his stuff, and said to self...Hello New York....

****†************

A/N sorry so short