Chapter 10

A/N: Wow Blainchel drama coming up....thank you for feedback. Hope you're enjoying my newest stories too. Getting my creativity going again.

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

****************

Blaine was so upset. How did their happiness take such a drastic turn?! Why did Kurt have to show up?! Where is Rachel? Kurt left, for now. Blaine was going to find Rachel and get her to listen. Blaine grabbed his keys and was just about to leave his dorm room when he spotted the person he was looking for walking down the hall. But, she wasn't alone. What the hell?! Brody?!

Blame: Ahem, hi Rachel. Brody.

Rachel: Oh hi Blaine. Time with Kurtsie over? I hope so. I'm so exhausted and need my beauty rest.

Brody: You're crazy beautiful already.

Blaine: I am glad you're safe baby.

Rachel: I am NOT your Baby. I am Miss Berry. And Baby should be deserved for your man. Thank you Brody, *touching Brody's biceps.* , see you later.

Blaine saw red. He will talk to her, alone.

Blaine: Rachel, we.need to talk. And Brody good to see you. Buh bye. *slamming door*

Rachel: Was that necessary?

Blaine: Look Rachel, I am sorry. I didn't kiss Kurt back.

Rachel: You would've if I hadn't been here.

Blaine: No. I wouldn't have. Did last night mean anything? Any of our time together?! And you replaced me with Brody?!

Rachel: Now you know how it feels everytime I have to see you with Kurt.

Blaine groaned in frustration. Damn, this woman is infuriating, but sexy hot. She had a point. She had to understand how confused he was especially when his whole life he has been 100 percent sure he was gay. And then she comes into his life and changed every aspect. It killed him to see her with Brody, as he was sure she felt same with Kurt. Or seeing Finn with Quinn.

Blaine: Rach-

Rachel: Blaine, I'm really tired. Can we discuss this later? Before we say something wrong. And ill sleep in my own bed.

Blaine: Sure. But we WILL TALK.

Rachel: Good night Blaine.

Rachel changed and got into bed facing away from Blaine.

Blaine: Good night Rachel.

"Borderline /Open your Heart"

(Rachel)

Something in the way you love me won't let me be
 I don't want to be your prisoner so baby won't you set me free
 Stop playin' with my heart
 Finish what you start
 When you make my love come down

(Blaine)
 If you want me let me know
 Baby, let it show
 Honey, don't you fool around
 Don't try to resist me

(Both)

Chorus:
 Open your heart to me, baby
 I'll hold the lock and you hold the key
 Open your heart to me, darlin'
 I'll give you love if you, you turn the ke

(Blaine)

Something in your eyes is makin' such a fool of me your making me, your making such a fool of me.
 I see you on the street and you walk on by. You're on the street I see when you're walking by.
 When you hold me in your arms you love me till I just can't see. So you choose to look the other way. Well I've got something to say...

(Blaine)

Open your heart to me, baby
 I'll hold the lock and you hold the key

(Rachel)
 Open your heart to me, darlin'
 I'll give you love if you, you turn the key.
 (open your heart I'll make you love me)

(Rachel)
 I'll hold the lock and you hold the key.
 Open your heart to me, darlin'

(Blaine)
 I'll give you love if you, you turn the key.
 (ohh ohh ohh)

(Both)
 Open your heart ....

Blaine laid down in bed, glancing at Rachel wanting to say something or kiss her but for not he laid awake with tears falling.

Blaine: Good night Rachel, I love you...

*************************

A/N: Read and Review