Chapter 7 •°• The dollnapping

Lou was pacing in his room, walking around in circles. He sat on his bed for a moment and stood up again, walking around his room. He couldn't sleep, he felt alone. Everything would've been perfect if Moxy hadn't shown up. She ruined everything for me and now I think I caught feelings. Lou thought, disgusted by his feelings for Moxy.

He then froze as an idea popped in his head. He looked in his mirror an evil grin plastered all over his perfect face. Tonight he was going to strike. If this plan succeeds, no one and nothing will ever get in between us... especially Nolan. Lou thought and clenched his fists in anger.

He went to his closet and pulled out a box. He took out a cloak and put it on. He ran out of his house, making sure that no one saw him. Even though he was sure everyone was asleep, he still felt like someone was awake.

He glanced over his back to check if someone was following him. He continued to run at an incredible speed but unfortunately he crashed into someone. Someone he didn't even want to crash into.

"Oh... I'm so sorry." The doll muttered, shaking his head to stop the dizziness.

"Nolan? What are you doing outside at this time of the night?" Lou asked the brunette.

"I... wait... Lou is that you? And you know my name?" Nolan recovered from the ground.

"Duh! Ofcourse! But you still haven't answered my question." Lou stood up and dusted himself off.

"Oh... I usually spend my leisure time outside. Also I was looking for Moxy, have you seen her anywhere?" Nolan asked and Lou felt like exploding when he heard the name 'Moxy'.

"STAY AWAY FROM MOXY!! YOU DON'T DESERVE HER!!" Lou yelled quite loudly causing Nolan to flinch and take a step back in fear.

"W-what? What a-are you t-talking about? There's... there's n-nothing going o-on between m-me and Moxy." Nolan stuttered, his voice full of fear.

"Moxy is mine! Got it!? And I don't want you anywhere near her!" Lou walked towards Nolan, making him step back.

"Lou... I'm sorry okay? Please don't hurt me." Nolan's voice cracked as he spoke and he was tearing up. The poor poor thing was scared to death.

"Just stay away from Moxy and we won't have a problem." Lou growled and pushed Nolan on the ground.

Lou then gave him a disgusted look, "The way I see it. You're the reject and you shouldn't even exist. You ugly thing."

Nolan just looked at him with teary eyes and sobbed. He was used to the insults and gossip and stares but this... this was beyond the emotional trauma he had experienced.

Lou glanced at Nolan for one last time and ran to the direction of the pipes, leaving a very frightened Nolan crying on the ground, trying to comfort himself.

Lou now found himself in Uglyville, he sneakily made his way from house to house, looking for Moxy. Jumping from rooftop to rooftop, balancing on every single clothesline. Trying to stay hidden from the Uglydolls who appeared to be 'nocturnal' and staying hidden in the shadows. Then he came across an open window, he peered inside and saw the Uglydoll, sleeping peacefully.

He came in through the window and made sure not to disturb her. There was loud snoring coming from somewhere but it wasn't Moxy.  He looked around the room, trying to look for the source and saw a copying machine. It also was asleep and was the one snoring loudly. Lou wondered how Moxy kept up with the obnoxious noise.

He started to tiptoe to her bed and gently picked her up bridal style and jumped out the window, landing perfectly and silently on the ground.

He ran back to the Institute of Perfection and decided to tie up Moxy to a chair in one of his guest rooms. Considering the fact that she will be complaining all morning when she wakes up.

He smiled at the sleeping Uglydoll and slowly closed the door, exiting. He walked to his room and took off the cloak, putting it in a safe place where it belonged.

Moxy was finally with him and no one could separate them ever again. Not even Moxy's friends or Ox or anyone at that point. Lou sighed heavily and plopped on his bed. His hair was a bit ruffled and his blazer was unbuttoned. He was tired from all of the running but had a satisfied look on his face. It was all worth it. There was only one simple thing to do: hide Moxy.

Moxy was going to stay at the Institute of Perfection for a long, long, LONG time. Lou wasn't planning on letting her go and he had no intentions of letting her go. He wore his evil grin and closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep.