Chapter 9 •°• Suspicious

Moxy freed herself from Lou's grip, pulling away from the kiss, flustered and looking at the floor. Lou couldn't stop blushing himself either, he was rubbing the back of his neck repeatedly.

"Lou... Why did you do that?" Moxy could barely mouth the words, but Lou heard her. She was too embarrassed to even look at him.

"Moxy, you have to understand that... that I love you." Lou whispered, rubbing the back of his neck again.

"Look, I have to go. I can't live like this... not with you." Moxy said as she ran out of the kitchen.

Lou ran after her and caught her, he carried her to his room even though she was complaining and wiggling around. He tied her up on the bed but this time he made sure to tie her up securely. He couldn't let her try to escape.

He taped her mouth and closed all of the windows and curtains. His bedroom was now a little bit dim. Moxy's eyes looked at Lou with sadness and pain. He smirked at Moxy and winked at her, making his exit.

Back at Uglyville, all of Moxy's friends were worried about her. They searched in every single place in Uglyville but they had no luck in finding her. She wasn't found all morning.

"Could she had gone back to the Institute of Perfection?" Luckybat asked in a worried tone, he twitched his face in a nervous manner.

"Why would she go back there? She certainly must've been kidnapped. Besides she was super happy when she was here and didn't show any signs of wanting to go back." Wage replied, frowning and shaking her head in disapproval.

"That's absurd Wage. Who would want to kidnap Moxy? We left the Institute alone didn't we?" Ox questioned, he was confused whether to believe Wage or not.

"Moxy never gives up so maybe she did go back to the Institute." Babo said, chewing on muffins... lots of muffins.

"We have to go look for her, she's still my best friend." Uglydog said, throwing away his shades and headphones. 

"That's still hurtful." Wage muttered under her breath. "But I guess we have to try."

"We possibly can't return there, what if Lou tries to recycle us?" Ox asked, his ears lowered in a sad way.

"What if he has Moxy and is about to recycle her?" Wage crossed her arms with an annoyed look on her face.

"Okay fine... let's do this for Moxy." Ox sighed.

"Psst!" A voice called out.

Nolan turned around and looked for the place the sound was coming from. He went near a bush and noticed a familiar colour, his eyes widened and he backed away fearfully, knowing what might come if he made a move.

"Hey Nolan! Come back here!" The voice whisper yelled.

He hesitated at first and reluctantly went to stand near the bush and eventually he was pulled in.

"Moxy what gives!?" Nolan whisper yelled at the pinkish red Uglydoll.

"Nolan, I need your help... Lou has gone crazy and he's everywhere!" Moxy whispered in a shaky voice.

"Sorry but I can't help you. He told me to stay away from you and I don't wanna get in trouble again." Nolan looked the other way, sadly.

"Again? Wait, he wanted you to stay away from me?" Moxy titled her head in curiosity.

"Well last night I bumped into him and he said some pretty hurtful stuff. He said that I should leave you alone and if he ever sees me with you, I'm gonna be in big trouble." Nolan looked at Moxy, his eyes were filling with tears.

"Oh Nolan... I'm so sor-" Moxy was interrupted by someone pulling both of them out of the bush.