Chapter 10 •°• Unexpected

It was Lou, he had an unforgiving stare and he held Nolan and Moxy to stop them from getting away.

"What were you two doing in there!?" Lou mostly glared at Nolan.

"None of your business Louis!" Moxy grunted.

Lou looked at Moxy, how did she get out this time? He thought.

"How did you even...? Nolan, I'll deal with you later. Moxy, you're coming with me." Lou let go of Nolan and started to pull Moxy.

"Let me go!" Moxy yelled, grabbing the attention of most dolls in the area.

"Before Lou could say anything, Ox and the other Uglydolls ran up to them and hugged Moxy, getting her away from Lou.

"Lou, what were you doing? You better get your hands off Moxy. She's not your property. " Ox said rather boldly.

Lou just chuckled. Why was he laughing? Is he alright? Moxy thought to herself.

"Oh Ox... my old friend. Didn't Moxy tell you?" Lou had an amused look on his face.

"Moxy? What is he talking about? Is there something you're not telling us?" Ox asked the pinkish red Uglydoll.

"I don't know what he's talking about but I'm sure it's all lies!" Moxy huffed.

A crowd of dolls were gathered around them, wondering what the commotion was all about. Lou just shrugged innocently and winked at Moxy.

"Listen up everyone!" Lou yelled, "I have a girlfriend and I demand that you all treat her with respect."

The crowd and the Uglydolls gasped. Murmuring and whispers were heard among the crowd.

"I wonder who she is..."

"Is Lou for real?"

"He must be joking... right?"

"She's so... lucky... I'm like... so jealous over here!"

"Is she even perfect? I don't recall seeing anyone as perfect as Lou."

"Who can be more perfect than Lou's group of girls?"

Lou grinned at the confused Uglydolls but his eyes were mostly fixated on Moxy. They made eye contact and Lou smirked. Moxy's face turned a dark shade of red, realizing who Lou's 'girlfriend' actually was.

"Moxy... do you know who it is?" Uglydog whispered to Moxy, making sure that Lou couldn't hear.

Moxy shook her head no, then she nodded, then she froze in place. Her face was still red. Wage looked at her and scoffed, she knew what was going on and she was going to end it.

"I know, I know... you all have a ton of questions and I have one simple answer." Lou spoke, interrupting Wage from whatever she was going to do. It was pointless anyway, pulling Moxy away wasn't going to work. "I love this doll with all my heart..."

"I'm surprised you even have a heart!" Wage interrupted, rolling her eyes.

Lou cleared his throat and tried not to get angry. "As I was saying before someone rudely interrupted me... I love this doll with all my heart and she makes me happy. If you all can't accept her for who she is then you all might as well go to the recycling bin!"

"Enough with the cheesy speech! Tell us who she is! We're all getting impatient!" Uglydog yelled.

"Yeah! Spill the beans!" Another doll yelled.

Lou swiftly pulled Moxy close to him and hugged her tightly. Once again, everyone gasped... it was like they were running out of oxygen and gasping for air.

Moxy couldn't move... she was paralyzed... everything was moving too fast for her. She started to breathe heavily. Was she freaking out? Her eyes widened and she was shaking.

Lou held her hand and squeezed it gently, even after what he put her through... he just wanted to make Moxy happy and safe.

All of the Prettydolls sighed with relief, especially Mandy and Kitty. They all didn't have to pretend that they didn't like the Uglydolls. They all accepted Lou and Moxy's 'relationship' and as for Tuesday... she had to accept it too, she had no choice. Ox on the other hand way as shocked as ever. Lou and Moxy...? Together...? Not even as friends!?

Everyone could be happy... well except for Moxy... she had a psycho to deal with, she was too afraid to even speak, to tell everyone that Lou lied, that he wanted to lock her up in room she couldn't escape from. That he wanted to be with her forever. That he wanted her to be his and no one else's.

But she couldn't do anything about it either, Lou was in charge and everything had to be done his way.