Part 1

Y/N had just finished her soccer season, a bittersweet moment for her. While she relished the thrill of victory and the camaraderie of her teammates, it also meant more time at home, surrounded by her family's fervent love for hockey. Growing up in a household where hockey reigned supreme, Y/N often felt like the odd one out. She couldn't deny the excitement that filled the air during hockey season, but she never quite shared her family's passion for the sport.

As she walked through the door of her family home, the familiar scent of home greeted her, mingling with the faint aroma of freshly cut grass from the backyard. Her parents were seated at the kitchen table, engaged in conversation about the latest hockey game or player statistics. Y/N offered a brief nod in their direction before making a beeline for the kitchen, craving the comfort of a snack to soothe her post-game hunger.With a granola bar in hand, Y/N retreated upstairs to her room, seeking solace in the familiar confines of her own space. She changed into her favorite pair of sweatpants and a cozy sweater, relishing the warmth and comfort they provided. The television flickered to life, casting a soft glow across the room as Y/N settled in to watch her favorite show, Outer Banks.Lost in the drama and intrigue of the TV series, Y/N allowed herself to forget about the pressures of her hockey-centric family for a while. She laughed at the characters' antics and gasped at the unexpected plot twists, fully immersed in the world unfolding before her.As the credits rolled, signaling the end of another episode, Y/N stretched languidly, feeling the exhaustion of the day seeping into her bones. She disposed of her empty snack wrapper and headed for the bathroom, the warm spray of the shower beckoning to her.Under the soothing cascade of water, Y/N let her mind wander, the rhythmic patter of the droplets against the tile walls serving as a soothing backdrop to her thoughts. She washed away the sweat and grime of the day, feeling refreshed and rejuvenated as she emerged from the shower.With a towel wrapped around her damp hair, Y/N padded back to her room, feeling a sense of calm settle over her. She slipped into her pajamas, the soft fabric comforting against her skin as she crawled into bed. With a contented sigh, she closed her eyes, letting sleep wash over her, knowing that whatever challenges tomorrow brought, she would face them with the strength and resilience that came from within.