Part 21

Please vote and comment

Y/ns pov
As we glided across the ice, the sound of our skates cutting through the silence was accompanied by the soft murmur of our voices, weaving together in a symphony of affectionate whispers and playful banter.

"Hey, watch it there," I teased, nudging Connor gently as he attempted a daring maneuver.

He flashed me a grin, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Oh, come on, you know you love living on the edge," he replied, his voice laced with laughter.

I rolled my eyes playfully, my heart swelling with adoration for the man beside me. "Only when you're there to catch me if I fall," I retorted, leaning into his side as we continued our graceful dance across the ice.

As we skated side by side, our conversation meandered effortlessly from topic to topic, ranging from lighthearted jokes to heartfelt declarations of love. With each word exchanged, our bond grew stronger, our connection deepening with every shared moment.

"Hey, remember that time we tried to sneak into the rink after hours?" Connor reminisced, a fond smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

I chuckled at the memory, the warmth of nostalgia washing over me. "How could I forget? We barely made it past the front gate before we got caught," I replied, shaking my head in mock disbelief.

Connor grinned, his eyes alight with mischief. "Well, at least we got to spend the night in the penalty box together," he quipped, pulling me into a playful spin.

As we laughed and joked, the weight of the world seemed to lift from our shoulders, replaced by a sense of joy and contentment that filled the air around us.

And as we finally skated off the ice hand in hand, the echoes of our laughter fading into the distance, I knew that no matter what the future held, as long as we had each other, our love would always be our greatest strength.