Part 19

Sorry I haven't been writing I had surgery and going tho personal stuff 👹👹👹 but I will be continuing the book as do popular request to do so!!!
..........................................................

Y/n's pov
Tonight was the night for Connor it was draft day. Which is huge because you know he's going into an official NHL team. And he's the overall all choice, I thought he would be going onto the ducks (can't spell the teams name 💀) but he got the BlackHawks, but still exciteding. I was with him when they said what team he was going into "yaaa Connor I'm so proud" I said "thank you" he said a lot of people cheering as he hugged his parents and sister and me obviously 🙄. He walked down the stairs and they put the jersey on him he looked good. They took pictures and so forth. Than other people got called.

(So proud of Adam)

After all of that was done me and my parents and his as well as Adams family and friends. It was amazing we all took pictures and got food. And than luke hughes and his brother showed up for Adam and the other Michigan players came as well. After the night was over we all said are goodbyes and left. Me and Connor drove together , as we walked towards the car he grabbed my hand and intertwined are hands together I look over at him and he's looking the other way. When we got to the car he dropped my hand and he opened the door for me "m'lady" he said in a rich funny way I snickered and said "thank you my dear man" he got into the car and drove us both to his house.

@y/n_y/l/n

Liked by, @NhlBlackhawks, _connorbedard, NHLoffical, and 184,380 others@y/n_y/l/n: proud of this werid'o

@y/n_y/l/n: proud of this werid'o