Part 14

Thank you for all of the reads guys please VOTE it helps so much THANK YOU

Connor's POV:As Y/n and I emerged from the bedroom, the morning light filtering through the windows cast a soft glow over her features, accentuating her beauty in a way that left me momentarily breathless. We exchanged a sleepy smile before heading into the bathroom together, sharing a quiet moment as we brushed our teeth side by side.But my brief reverie was shattered when Y/n playfully kicked me out of the bathroom, her teasing smirk igniting a spark of mischief within me. "You just going to stare, Connor?" she quipped, her eyes dancing with amusement."Yes, yes I am," I replied, unable to resist flashing her a smirk of my own. With a playful stick of my tongue, I surrendered the bathroom to her, chuckling to myself as she disappeared behind the door.Holy shit, she's hot, I thought to myself, a grin spreading across my face as I marveled at her beauty. But even as I indulged in my admiration, I couldn't shake the nagging feeling that I was in way over my head.

Y/n's POV:As I descended the stairs, the familiar scent of breakfast greeted me, wafting through the air and stirring my appetite. I found Connor's parents in the kitchen, their warm smiles welcoming me as I joined them."Good morning," I greeted them with a smile of my own, the events of the morning still playing over in my mind."Good morning, dear. Slept well?" Connor's mom inquired, her eyes crinkling with genuine concern."Yeah, it was pretty good," I replied, suppressing a smile as I recalled the cozy warmth of Connor's embrace."That's good to hear," she said warmly, her maternal instinct evident in the way she looked after us."What do you want for breakfast?" she asked, turning her attention back to the stove."It doesn't matter to me," I replied, feeling a pang of hunger as the tantalizing aroma of sizzling bacon filled the room."All right, do you like eggs and bacon?" she asked, her gaze shifting to me expectantly."Ooo, I love eggs and bacon," I exclaimed, my stomach growling in anticipation as I imagined the delicious meal awaiting us.