Part 7

Thanks for the reads guys and plz vote

Y/n's POV:

"Hey Y/n!" I turned around to see Connor standing on the ice, his eyes gleaming with mischief. "Wsp," I replied casually, grabbing a stick and placing a puck on the ice in front of me. "1v1?" Connor suggested, holding his stick confidently.I raised an eyebrow, a smirk playing at the corners of my lips. "Bet you're going to lose though," I teased, meeting his gaze head-on."Not this time," he retorted, a determined glint in his eyes as he skated towards the center of the ice. With no one around to drop the puck, we placed it between us, ready to begin."Ready and go!" we both declared simultaneously, our competitive spirits fueling the friendly rivalry between us. Connor made the first move, attempting a long-distance shot, but I was quick to block him and seize control of the puck.With Connor hot on my heels, I skated towards the goal, adrenaline coursing through my veins. I could feel his presence behind me, but I refused to let him catch up. With a swift flick of my wrist, I sent the puck sailing into the net, a triumphant grin spreading across my face."So much for 'I'm not going to lose'," I quipped, unable to resist teasing him."I just let you have that one," Connor protested, though there was a playful twinkle in his eye."Sure you did, Con," I replied, using the nickname on a whim. His eyebrow quirked in surprise, but before he could respond, I cut him off with a cheeky smile. "Great, you have no problem with it.""What are you girls talking about?" one of Connor's friends interjected, amusement evident in his voice."Your mom," I replied with a playful grin, offering a thumbs-up for good measure."Bro," Connor's friend exclaimed, shaking his head in mock disbelief.With a laugh, my dad called out to start practice, drawing our attention back to the task at hand. As we joined the rest of the group, I couldn't help but feel a sense of camaraderie with Connor and his friends, grateful for the bonds forged through our shared love of hockey.