Ch 3.2

The next morning, Chaeyin finds Jungkook waiting for her outside. He never does that, so its quite a surprise for her

"Jungkook? why are you just standing here?" she questioned,although she predicted the answer already

" I was waiting for you. Should we go together?" Jungkook seemed to be in a good mood

"wait a bit" she takes her phone out of her pocket and searches for something " you neither have a training session nor a photoshoot. Jin won't be in the office so you can't be going for gossiping" she puts her phone back, "so why are you going to the company?"

"hold up! can't I go there whenever I wanna? plus I don't go there to gossip with Jin hyung, alright?"

" yea fine, whatever you say. If you have so much free time, go help granny" Chaeyin rolls her eyes at him

" help who?" Jungkook didn't understand

"oh c'mon, don't act all innocent with me" she walks away to the station

Jungkook stays there, thinking and perceiving what she meant.He thinks of a possibility of her finding out about his part time job, but then lets it go as on second thought, she might not be actually aware, but is just trying to play with him or is trying to get him spill it on his own upon just a speculation made by her.

He realises that the bus must've arrived and starts running. "wait up!" He shouts as if she'd hear him from the station...

☜☆☞

[Worldwide Fashion]

The designer questions upon seeing Chaeyin, " you're?"

Chaeyin bows to her, "ma'am, this is Kang Chaeyin, I heard you asked for me"

The designer looks at her from the top to toe and smiles, " you're the supervisor?"

"yes, ma'am"

The designer extends her hand, " you can call me Eva"

Chaeyin takes her hand, "Sure, nice to meet you"

"we're meeting for the first time, but it feels like we've met before, don't you think so, my dear?" it could be seen that Eva's eyes were lit upon some reason

"You might've seen me when I visited your manager"

"ah...so you don't feel the same. Thats alright" Eva's disappointment was quite evident

"my apologies for that. I was actually surprised when you agreed to join us, I mean....I couldn't even meet you"

"haha, who wouldn't wanna work with you guys? its been 25 years of my career, but I was never offered such a big deal"

"you're the big deal here, Eva 0ma'am. A designer like you was what we needed for our private fashion show. We hold it every year to introduce our new models and promote the experienced ones. We're glad that you're a part of it this year"

Eva lifts her hand and gently caresses Chaeyin's hair, " you talk really well"

Chaeyin was taken aback by her action, "you're just so kind"