Ch 1.5

Bear Knight

Other workers as well as Jungkook left,but after working overtime, Chaeyin went to have a look at the coffee shop

"I hope it's not closed by now"

Fortunately the coffee shop wasn't closed yet, so she went in

"oh,I was about to close" the shop owner(old lady) said

"sorry to bother you at this time, I just came here to have a look. I wanted to see-"

"ah, then do you want something to drink?" the owner asked

"no, no.I'll come another day"

"sit here" the owner said

"thanks. It's really inconvenient,but I didn't think much and came here"

"but you're here for just the second time"

"yeah.Actually....I wanted to come here earlier to see how's everything going on. But I had some work to do, so... I just came here hoping it's not closed"

"how come you like our shop a lot, even if you visited just once?"

"oh, actually I came here because of that bear head guy, but then I liked it here because I like places like these. No sounds of vehicles, no noisy customers,I can chill here out if I want to"

"haha, you can call him bear knight.I thought no one would like it here, because it's not in the busy streets, but good to know"

"okay, bear knight it is then, my house is also not near those busy strees"

"that's good. We'll open this shop at this time from tomorrow onwards only for you"

"no, no. You don't have to"

"I want to, you can call me gramdma"

"oh, sure"

"the bear knight will be coming here after office hours from now on,today he informed that"

"oh, after 5pm?"

"I'll tell him to stay here a little late, call me beforehand if you're going to come here after 6"

"that's too much trouble"

"yesterday,the bear knight told me that it was you who took all the flyers, you must've distributed it, right?"

"yesterday he was here? Why didn't I notice? And yeah, I got someone to distribute them. Not all the flyers, though"

"yes, come with me" the owner took Chaeyin to the backside of a huge book shelf

"Woah! I thought, the book shelf was attached to the wall"

"no, he was hiding here. You can come here if you want to have peace and to read books"

"peace, that's too hard to find. Anyways, why was he hiding?"

"From you. Afterall, he's just a kid"

"From me!" "so, he's a kid, a tall kid? Maybe a high schooler. Should I ask? Forget it"

"do you know him?"

"oh? no,I don't"

"then why are you so fond of him?"

"not him, it's actually... as you said, the bear knight. My eonnie had an exact same one, but a stuff toy, it was her favourite. I used to tell her that she's an adult, and playing with it doesn't suit her. She used to reply me, it was special. I still don't know why she said that, because I was the childish one,not her"