Ch 1.6

"umm... Hey" Jungkook approached Taehyung

"oh, hi.Jungkook,right?" Taehyung asked

"yes, and you're the best model Kim Taehyung"

"haha, you're flattering me.Its your audition today, right?"

"yes"

"Good luck and you can talk to me casually"

"thanks, well... Can you give this to Kang Chaeyin?" Jungkook asked handing Taehyung his lunch box

"now? But lunch time is going to be over. And what's the worker doing?"

"oh, the worker left it on my table.He came back and said he forget to give it to Kang Chaeyin"
Jungkook made up a little lie

"okay, I'll give it to her" Taehyung took the lunch box and went on the lift, Jungkook stayed there

"Should I tell her? How can I let something happen even if I know someone is in danger? I'm not that kinda guy.... But she can handle her own matters, she should know... I'll tell her later. Kang Chaeyin, you're lucky it was me who got it, I even have no choice but to drink water, just because of YOU!!! "
Uh-huh his thoughts didn't match his actions~

☜☆☞

"tada,on your service, ma'am"

"Taehyung?" Chaeyin didn't expect the unexpected guest in her cabin

"the worker forget to give it to you, so I came"

"don't you know that you must ask for permission before entering my cabin?" Chaeyin was just messing up with him

"sorry, ma'am. Should I go back?"

"no, I'll forgive you for now"

"thanks,so I gotta go" Taehyung winked

"where are you going? And is your right eye alright?"

"to see Jeon Jungkook's audition and my eye's alright. You're no fun! You didn't react properly"

"Oh, right.... I think I reacted properly to your wink or whatever"

"you're not going to see? All the girls are going to be there, I guess"

"I'm not one of those girls.You go, I'll be going later"

☜☆☞

"one more time" the cameraman said and Jungkook nodded

"thought he'll nail the auditions" Taehyung said

"he seems to be looking for someone" Rhee Ae said

Jungkook looked at the bunch of people forming a crowd there "where is that girl?"

Right at that moment Chaeyin came with a file in her hand "excuse me, please make way. Don't block the way, I need to get in to keep record"

The crowd moved for Chaeyin and Jungkook finally noticed her "Nothing happened to her. Good, who can harm her here?"