Ch 3.3

㊣Breaking The Mirage㊣

[Worldwide Fashion]

After hearing compliments from the stylists and the makeup artist that seemed endless, Chaeyin is on her way to meet the designer with Jungkook leading her

Jungkook didn't say anything except for telling her why he was there. Chaeyin didn't ask anything either. It was quite an awkward situation for them.

But Jungkook is the first one to speak up again, " say, theres a lot of guys there, are you okay to show up when they're still there?"

Chaeyin looks at Jungkook surprisingly, "whats wrong with that? I've to host the fashion show with this if designer Eva is satisfied"

Jungkook's eyes widen, "wait,you're the host?"

"yeah, its my first time"

"I didn't know..."

" well, now you do"

" and you're hosting the whole show in this outfit?" Jungkook asks

" as I said, only if designer Eva is satisfied with it"

Jungkook starts thinking about what he saw last night " well, this one is too much more flashly than the dress you wore in the club, yet you seem confident with anything you wear. Is that why you agreed to try this outfit,too?"

" I look...confident?" that was unexpected for her "thats something new I got to hear"

"but thats true, you're more confident than me, as if you're an experienced model"

"I think it doesn't suit me though. I've actually wore all sorts of outfits but never a one like this. I mean, its not that revealing, but...even if it might not seem so, I seriously hate unwanted attention. So if you understood, then thats good, if you didn'tㅡ" Chaeyin ends up speaking more than she thought

" it..." Jungkook pauses a bit,he looks elsewhere, " it suits you"

Did she hear that right? it somehow puts her at ease

When he looks back at her, he finds her smiling to his surprise. His ears redden, but Chaeyin doesn't notice that

" thanks anyways" she says and stops smiling

Jungkook hesitates a bit before suggesting "uh...well...it'll be different when you host, but its different in the office. So ....if you really don't like unwanted attention, how about we wait a bit? Everyone was staring at you on the way"

" but we already reached the floor and designer Eva must be waiting"

Jungkook doesn't say anything and ponders over something. Seeing that, she speaks up again, " its alright, and I appreciate you having a second thought when I said I hate unwanted attention, but its also true that I don't care about it that much"

Jungkook looks at her, as if trying to say something, but he refrains himself, "hmm.. lets go. We shouldn't make her wait"

Just then, "I can't believe you two" someone approaches them from behind

"ma'am!" Chaeyin bows instantly and Jungkook follows

"how come you're here?" Chaeyin asks designer Eva

"I had no choice but to come out to look for you myself, but before that I saw you guys" Eva sighs " I'll have to go now. What were you guys doing here outside? why didn't you come in?"

"we were about to go in" Chaeyin says

Eva eyes Jungkook and says "it didn't look like that, but nevermind"