2

*3 days later .....*

You wanted to scrunch up your nose. Something really stunk in this room and it wasn't from someone's BO.

You and Hange sat across from none other than Miche Zacharias and THE Eren Yeager. You could tell by his angered stare and slouched figure.. Eren didn't want to be here at all.

It's not like you did either, but you at least showed some form of kindness when you smiled and said hello to the two males.

Mr. Zacharias gave you a nod of acknowledgement. But Eren just looked you up and down before he slumped in his chair and clicked his tongue.

It took Miche slapping Eren's back to get him to finally sit straight. He even smiled at you but by now you wanted to run away.

Eren's attitude made the whole room feel rotten.. Or was it all the greed that dripped off of Mr. Zacharias? You really wished you were with the rest of the group...

They were already getting acquainted with the rest of AfterShock.  They had Levi work with their own choreographer (Erwin Smith) for a few days. (It's only been 2 days!) The two already had a dance routine ready for half the tour and some mushy love song you and Eren would perform together..

Sensing the tension, Hange cleared his throat. "Shall we get to business then? I trust the photos did good on your end?"

Miche nodded. It felt like you and Eren got in trouble and your dad's were having a meeting about it..

"It did good on our end. Eren's popularity has gone a bit up but not much. If this tour is going to make any money, Eren's popularity will need to be as high as it used to be."

'Maybe he should try pulling his head out of his ass once in a damn while..'

Hange nodded while you imagined being anywhere else but here. Oh! Maybe a nice beach? An arcade with a plate of messy nachos?.. You hated being calorie restricted..

Hange hummed. "Well we have a few events lined up for the lovely couple! Y/n here has many charities involving helping women and children under her name. Our team has put together a couple of outings where Eren will accompany Y/n to a few of the women's shelters and participate in a ribbon cutting for a woman's clinic. We'll show the public that Eren isn't this abusive animal that the media is making him out to be."

Miche seemed to like that idea. Eren supporting women in need smelled like money. But there was one more problem.

"The photos.."

Hange looked up from his paperwork. "Hm? I thought they did good on your end?"

"They did but there are a handful of "haters" as my group calls them. They have been pointing out how they are photoshopped and that the relationship isn't real."

You and Hange both made a face. The media team for Rose Empires were top notch! You'd have to closely analyze the photos just to see any small imperfections..

"Wow... You must really be hated right no-"

You didn't mean to! The words just slipped out, you covered your mouth so fast and let out a mumbled apology to both Hange and Mr. Zacharias...

Hange gave you a look but Miche just sighed. You were right..

Hange brought out his phone and opened up a planner. "Well if that's the case, we'll have to schedule an actual shoot where Eren and Y/n are in the same room. Maybe have them go on a few faux dates and have the paparazzi ambush them."

You looked at Hange, hoping that he'd see the begging in your eyes. You could already tell Eren would be hard to get along with..

He gave you an apologetic smile. Hange wasn't as greedy as Mr. Zacharias but he still needed to make a living. Eren's popularity would be a major factor on the tour doing well.