💋10

NSFW right off the bat. Is marked from beginning to end with the ++++ symbols.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

🎶 Bad Girl . By: Avril Lavigne ft. Marilyn Manson.🎶

How did Sasha know Nanaba actually was a beast? She was a little mean, a little rough. But you just couldn't get enough, you wanted more.

But again, she was being so mean..

You whined into her shoulder when another hard sting ran up your back. Another slap to your ass, why? You were slowing down..

Nanaba chuckled at you as she sat back on one of the hotels chair. She had you straddling her thigh, a silicone toy strapped tightly to her. The bumps and ridges abused your puffy bud but it wasn't enough. You wanted her to touch you, pull your hair-- something! The only thing you got was a hard slap when you slowed your hips.

But don't worry, it was torture for Nanaba too...

Torture that she had such a cuties naked on top of her. Yes, she-- herself was fully dressed but she could feel the slick between her legs making a mess of the chair below her. Her thigh was warm and sticky.. Nails digging into the fabric of the chairs armrest.

Your little moans and huffs didn't help one bit either. Your arms shook while you held onto the back of the chair.

You were such a good girl. She almost felt bad for making you beg. But that's one thing you'll need to learn. She liked it when they begged-- Nanaba was a giver, but it didn't come free.

Your hands moved to her shoulders. By the way your nails dug into her and the way your hips moved faster. You were almost there.

That's when she decided to be nice. Finally her hands were on your hips, helping you get to your high. She bucked her leg up into you here and there, each time sending a jolt of pleasure into your stomach.

You let out a loud moan or at least tried to. Nanaba's lips were on your the second your orgasm hit. One hand leaving your hip to bring you in closer by the neck.

The kiss was deep and sloppy. Teeth clanking together while her tongue explored your mouth.

Nanaba was now in control as you tried to come back down to earth. You've never cum so hard before.. Not with your own hands or any man you've been with..

Your hips jerked on the grinding toy as she slowly moved your hips. When your kiss ended you both were covered in one anothers spit. Did I forget to mention Nanaba liked it messy?

She smiled while you caught your breath. Your skin glittered from sweat, hair a mess, eyes nearly closing..

She tapped your thigh to let you know to stand up. As much as she wanted to keep looking at you. She wanted her reward-- before it all went to waste and ran down your thighs.

"Get on the bed."

You gulped. "We're not done?"

She shook her head and helped you lay back. 'Im still playing --" She was still completely dressed and it felt unfair. She tickled you with small kisses down your stomach and thighs.

Before you could ask her to at least take off her shirt or something-- Nanay spread you open for her and went straight to her prize. Your breath was caught in your throat, your moan came out gruntled as you hands shot straight to her hair..

She knew what she was doing-- you'd be jealous but the way your brain instantly turned to mush kept that emotion at bay..

You tasted so sweet, not too bitter, not too tangy-- Just sweet like the good girl you were. How lucky was she?