7

You felt Eren stiffen up from beside you. "I wouldn't lay a hand on her. I'd never do that to any woman."

The girl asking the question only tilted her head. "So a man is fair game? What if that man was handicapped? What if he wasn't mentally well? What if it was an accident on his part?"

Christ they were tearing Eren a new one today. But not only him.. Your head was also on the chopping block.

Looks like not everyone was approving of the production companies stunt... Some saw right through it. And others.. well...

A grown ass man with thick glasses and a beer gut was next. Your audience usually ranged from ages 11-20 but you did get a few older ones here and there. A mom/dad or an aunt/uncle, a toddler here and there who just loves to dance to the musical beat.. Hell you even met someone's 82 year old grandmother who loved your music and was head over heels for Abel and Conny. (Claimed they both looked like old lovers)

But this guy was one of the delusional ones. The ones that Hange had to make sure there was extra security around for. These types of fans usually bought tickets for the older VIP conferences that were held after shows. Earlier vios were usually for the younger crowd, But it looks like this guy wanted in early...

He cleared his throat. "Miss. Y/n. I find it disrespectful that you started dating this woman beater instead of showing up to our wedding?"

You mentally groaned.

Everyone had done this song and dance before. You could see Moblit and Keiji scoot a little closer. Nifa looked read to tackle a bitch down if she needed to.

This guy wasn't a first... And he won't be the last.

*Stay calm. Try not to feed the delusion but try to be respectful. There will be a lot of eyes on you.. The media will always try to find a way to tear you apart.*

Hange's words rang through your head. How do you stay respectful of this one? Every time it just gets harder to keep them calm.. Every answer looked like it would set this guy over...

You shifted in your seat. "I apologize... But I wasn't aware of a marriage? But thank you for taking your time to plan one.. I'm sure the day you find that special someone they will appreciate everything you've done for them. "

Big mistake... The guys face turned almost a dark red.

He huffed. "You are my fuckin soulmate. The stupid quiz I took said so! I was hoping for Sasha but I got your used ass instead. She would have appreciated it. But that's what I get for matching with the groups whore."

Sasha eyes went wide... No thanks. She tried to step up and come to your rescue but she was studdering over her words. She wasn't the best with confrontation.

But that didn't matter right now. A few gasp and whispers went around the small vip room. There were children in the room and this guy was cussing left and right!

Both Nanaba and Tomas stood up.

(Nanaba) " Don't you dare say that about h-- to a woman!"

(Tomas) " I think you need to leave. This is an all ages VIP. That language is forbidden for our younger audience's protection."

Security also agreed and began to escort the man out. But he made sure to make a huge scene on the way out. Most children covered their little ears but you felt so bad for the parents and those who just wanted a peaceful VIP experience.

But the damage had been done.

The guy ruined the mood a bit. Only a few more questions were answered and thankfully none of them were for you. Conny was asked why his hair was grey. A sweet little boy who wanted to be a cook asked Sasha what her favorite food was. Nanaba was asked about her collab with an upcoming clothing line. Gelgar had a collab also for some hair products so he told a short funny story of how he thought his hair almost fell out...