9

Eren held you by the waist. A quick kiss to the side of your head to put on a show for the cameras. "You smell like sex."

He was teasing you... It probably didn't help when you returned with damp skin or when he saw Nanaba's messed up hair.

You pinched his back and that only made him laugh. The girl who had a camera in both your faces was awed at the "cute flirting".

Honestly you were greatful that Eren did most the talking. She was obviously more of his fan than yours. But she did give you some attention but mainly on your skin care routine. What routine? You had your team of makeup artists to thank for your smooth look. If only she could see the mean ass pimple that popped up on your forehead this morning. You named it Gabe..

The poor girl went on and on while you just wanted to sit down. Your feet ached and you wanted to change. But the girl kept digging! "How's the love life?" (Non existent?) "What do you and Y/n like to do on your free time together?" (What's free time? And when Eren's around all he does is bully me)

You answered her questions in your head while Eren verbally answered. He was better at lying...

"Rumor has it that Mikasa spilled some dirt on your name in her last live on IG Y/n. Any words on that?"

"Huh?" You turned with a stunned look. Shit! You have to talk now? And what this about Mikasa? She got a new cat? Cute!

The girl looked a little annoyed. She made a small huff and repeated herself.

You were still confused. You shrugged.. "I didn't know she was on IG? And I don't follow her either so I can't say anything on it."

She started putting words in your mouth. Stirring the non existent pot. "So you're saying Mikasa's irrelevant? She isn't worth your time?"

You furrowed your brows. "Wait--"

She turned her camera to herself. "You heard it here guys! Looks like a cat fight might just breakout sooner or later. Who will Eren choose!?"

Okay?... Ew. Mikasa can have him. They can go run off into the sunset and have big foreheaded babies for all you care.

You needed to do damage control! She was walking away and heading towards Armin and Henning. You had no problem with Mikasa, as long as she and Eren got their shit together and stopped fighting. You doubted she was talking shit about you on her live. She knew this was all fake and for Eren's imagine. This blog reporter or whatever she was just wanted Drama.

"Eren, let's go. We can't have her put that out there."

He agreed.

But----

Two large hands held you back. Then a softer grip was around one of your arms.

Miche and Hange stood behind you. Hange was the first to softly tug you with them. "Let's go sweetheart. I know your tired but we still have the radio interview."

Miche cut in as he dragged Eren. "Podcast, Hange. No one listens to the radio anymore."

Hange grumbled. "I still do?"

-----------------

Well shit...

Turns out Mikasa was really talking shit! You were on some podcast called Babble Mouth and after a pleasant conversation, it turned sour when the topic of Mikasa's shade was brought up again. This time they played the video she had up before it was deleted.

Mikasa was doing her nightly routine. Questions about you and Eren flooded her live and it made you feel so bad. You could tell she was trying to ignore them but she ended up getting annoyed in the end. "Y/n's as fake as they come. Personally and body.. Even her tits aren't real. If you put Ariana Grande and the lady who killed Selena together, you'd get Y/n. "