4

⚠️Those new to my fics. Any Sexual content will always be marked by the ++++ symbols. From beginning to end. ⚠️

Small amount in this chapter. But you already know, the first one is always a tease. 😉🙃

______________________________

What a cute date...

Nanaba felt a tug in her chest when she realized you went through a lot of trouble just to for her. Everything from the food to the movie, even how comfortable you made your living room.

You on the other hand felt butterflies in your stomach. She had brought you flowers, but they weren't alive.. No, Nanaba went out of her way to find you flowers made of silk with a light sweet sent to them. (Eren warned her you had allergies. How are my sniffling readers doing this spring? Wild flowers are in bloom so I'm over here with a runny nose )

It was your normal awkward first date...

Your palms sweated, Nanaba didn't know what to say.. An awkward silence entered the living room when a steamy scene played on the screen.

Oops... You forgot about that part.

It's a good thing Nanaba was a little more experience when it came to dating the same sex. Or just dating in general...

By the end of the night she had you laughing. Your cheeks stung from the heart rushing to your face. Her chest hurt from all her wheezing. The movie was long gone, the pizza was only a few crumbs...

You both ended the night with a hug, but Nanaba snuck a quick kiss onto your cheek.

You felt like a young teenager again when you snuggled into bed. The butterflies in your stomach giggled and kicked their little feet.

(More secret dates to come!)

________________

***3 weeks later...***

The tour was nearly on!.

The Devil pops his pussy hard but Mr. Zacharias pops harder. (Lol)

Eren and you have been making headline after headlines. All good things!

You didn't think Eren could get any popular but boy, were you wrong. Sure you got a few fans saying he was too good for you but that wasn't anything new. A majority of his fans swooned over the fact that Eren was again labeled as the boyfriend from heaven. The boyfriend who put women first. The boyfriend who one day wanted a big wedding with children clinging to his side. The boyfriend who got all that ripped away from him when the girl he loved turned evil and mean.

Now he was a broken man who found love again. A man you slowly fixed..

"Her nimble fingers held the thread that sewn together a once broken heart.."

You and Eren had a hard time holding in your laughs when you read articles about your undying "love"..

Total bullcaca... You'd trade him for a piece of pizza and a coke. He'd happily sell you at the cheap price of $1.99.. The dollar being for the emotional damage that you caused him.

The friendship was solid though!

-------------

You and Nifa stayed back in your tour bus. Everyone was scrambling around getting whatever last minute necessities they needed for the road. You and Nifa already got everything a week before.

Word from Marleyan Records had finally reached back. They're Devil's had agreed to go on tour with the rest. Leading you all to sign contracts to keep the peace. A.k.a a contract mainly for Eren and Jean...