8

NSFW marked by the ++++++

_____________________________

Well it turns out you and the others would be posting videos to each group's YouTube channels.

Blogs of being on the road, cute little skits, challenges that would go on between each group plus a (males vs females) type thing..

**(So unfair... There were more dicks than chicks! Maybe Moblit would switch teams? Abel too? They were real ones when you needed them)

It all sounded so fun and all but of course greed rained on your parade.

Even when you had a "day off" on tour, you'd still be working.

You'd still be vlogging on how you all spend your free time. You'd even have to film the "Dates" you and Eren would go on. A shopping trip with the girls? A spa day for your mental health? You better record that shit..

Hange would never... but not only did Mr. Zacharias see dollar signs -- They're Devils manager (Mr. Magath) saw them as well..

Poor Hange was out voted.

-------------------

Sound check...

You still had hours before the show but you and your partner in crime happened to take a peak outside. There were already hundreds of fans waiting. Some even looked as if they spent the night on the sidewalk.

A small crunch went off by your ear. Next a bag of something salty shook under your nose.

"You want some? Or are you gonna stand there and hump the air while thinking about Nanaba?"

You took your eyes off the stage. All of Aftershock were testing out their mic's and the lighting. Nanaba just happened to be the only one your eyes wanted to stay on. She looked so angelic-- thanks to the lights her platinum blonde hair looked like it was glowing. Everytime she sung or moved it was like the word stopped spinning.

"Damn you got it bad. Ignoring me and shit.. These chips taste saltier thanks to my tears."

Okay-- You really needed to pay attention to your boy. Your turned to Porco and laughed. It was tradition to hide with him behind some of the speakers and snack out. "My bad Pork Chop.."

He rolled his eyes at the nickname. "Whatever. Love is beautiful and all that. You want some of this or not? They taste kind of weird so I might just toss them."

You looked down at the chips and scrunched up your nose. You've never seen such a thing as vegan Cheetos? You shrugged your shoulders and reached in. "I'll give it a try."

Oh the disappointment...

Porco laughed at the face you made. You wanted to spit it out so bad! But you couldn't leave evidence of your cheat day. Why did they smell like normal Cheetos but tasted like cardboard?! What kind of sick trickery was this?!

You swallowed like you did during your first blowjob. Your eyes even watered while you gagged.

Again Porco snorted. "Just like our first time together huh?" He sighed at the memory. "...Worst blowjob ever."

(Yes Porco was a publicity stunt as well. He tried and you tried but-- Nothing ever felt right? You weren't his dream woman and it turns out you didn't even like dudes that much? Porco was the first to know your secret and he kept it safe. You were better off as friends-- No more like annoying cousins who weren't related but loved one another like you were??)

You nodded while fighting the urge to puke. "Ugh! That's awful! Where did you find those? I hope you didn't accept food from a fangirl again."

This time Porco shrugged. "Neh, I learned my lesson. It was on the catering table. Reiners bitch ass snitched me out because I yelled at him for spilling my hair gel. Our real junk food is probably in the trash."