3

Eren's arm was lazily slung around your shoulders. Ice coffee in one hand while he waited for the paparazzi to ambush your little "Date". 

You on the other hand didn't really pay him any mind. You appreciated that he was actually in a better mood today. He even apologized for his behavior but you just shrugged it off.

Your phone screen had all of your attention. So much so that the once steaming egg white and spinach bagel Eren had generously paid for was ice cold.

After dancing with Nanaba you couldn't get enough of her. She wasn't just a goddess walking amongst men, but she was so down to earth and funny.

Sweet and caring, you almost cried when she tended to your burned wrist after practice. You had no clue how Eren was able to irritate your skin with silk ropes.

It took a few hours but thanks to observing Nanaba dance with you. He eventually got the routine down.

The sides of your mouth hurt from all the smiling you've been doing. You let out a little snort that scared Eren when Nanaba sent you a picture of herself getting her hair bleached. She was making a funny face, eyes crossed and her tongue sticking out. The foil in her hair made her look like a mad woman.

Eren tilted your phone to face him so it would look like you were showing him something. Ignoring the screen he smiled and let out a fake sounding laugh. He kissed the top of your head and continued walking with his arm around you.

Before you could ask he let out a small whisper. "On the other side of the street. The skinny guy with the blue baseball cap."

You side eyed the area. Sure enough a twigy guy with a too big camera was trying to hide behind cars. The poor guy looked like the camera could make him tip over.

You couldn't help but chuckle. Eren raised a brow but didn't say a word. But you could tell he was curious as to why you were laughing.

"The poor thing.. his arms are shaking from that heavy ass camera. Should we find somewhere to sit or something? The guy looks like he's going to pass out."

He looked at the guy and almost laughed. He tried to cover it with a cough. He thought back to when he and Armin were kids.. Armin use to have twig for arms and he looked the same when he would be running home from the library with a stack of heavy books.

"Wanna sit down and look at those ducks?"

"Sure. I like ducks."

----------

Someone else had joined the guy from before. Both holding cameras and hiding behind a bush not too far from the bench you sat at.

Eren had left to go buy a small bag of feed. You could feed the ducks but needed to only feed them the food the park rangers provided.

When he returned he handed the small bad to you and lazily put his arm around you. Just two lovers relaxing and feeding the duckies...

"That's a big ass duck."

You looked up from the babies you were feeding and laughed. "That's a geese Eren."

You tried to throw the feed a little far so the big guy could have a bite. But Eren slapped your hand. It wasn't hard and it didn't hurt.

"What the--?" You were confused. "Eren? Are you alright?"

Eren was staring daggers at the geese. And for some reason the geese was staring back at Eren with the same amount of hate.

You were about to text Nanaba and ask what was happening. But as soon as you pulled your phone out..

Eren spoke. Voice low and scratchy... "When I was a kid. My parents would take me and my brother out to a small pond every Sunday for lunch. I think I was five when a geese attacked me for my sandwich. I didn't want to let go of it so the geese ended up dragging me into the water... It was a full on rumble"