𝐬𝐢𝐱.

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅.

THE SULLY CLAN trailed after tsireya and o'vi. they held their belongings in their arms as tsireya guided them through the village. they walked past the mauri of the metkayina people, who quickly moved to stare at the sully's and their unique appearance with fascination.

seynna walked behind her youngest sister watching as tul bounced across the path making seynna giggle softly.

tuk gasped looking at one of the sea creatures which was poking its head up from the water below them and she laughed as it nudged her playfully.

"tuk, come on." seynna directed the girl away as she smiled down at the na'vi riding the the creature.

"this is for you." tsireya smiled beautifully at the forest na'vi, pointing into a empty mauri and the family piled in silently, "your new home."

seynna smiled thankfully at the pair bowing her head. tsireya and o'vi smiled at her before backing away letting the sully's get comfortable in their new home.

"this will work," jake muttered, turning back to his mate, "this is great."

neytiri looked around their new home with an unreadable expression. her eyes drifted to her husband's as she dropped her mat to the ground letting out a dissatisfied sigh.

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

SEYNNA HAD SPENT the remaining hours of her day in their new home resting after she had almost passed out again. jake had berated the girl before ordering her to rest while the rest of the children helped them settle in; lo'ak complained saying it was favouritism making jake explain multiple times that his sister almost died.

"okay, sully's fall in."

the sully clan sat in a circle waiting for their father to make some sort of speech. seynna dropped her head onto neteyam's shoulder as tuk crawled into her lap.

"remember family meeting." neteyam spat, grabbing lo'ak's arm pulling him to the ground roughly.

"i need you kids to be on your best behaviour," jake stated, looking between lo'ak, neteyam and seynna sternly, "i mean it. learn fast, pull your weight, don't cause trouble, got it?"

the last part of jake's instructions was mostly directed at lo'ak and seynna, knowing that trouble seemed to follow the two around no matter what.

"yes sir." they both mumbled.

neteyam smirked at the pair placing his hand on lo'ak neck receiving a hiss from the younger boy and seynna slapped neteyam side.

tuk sunk into seynna's chest as she cried softly, "i want to go home."

seynna's eyes softened as she rubbed tuk's arms comforting the younger girl, "oh, tuk..." neytiri cooed, lifting her daughter into her lap as tuk sniffled.

jake turned to his baby daughter with a sad smile, "tuk, this is our home now." he said softly holding her hand to comfort her as best as he could, "we're gonna get through this. we're gonna get through this if we have each others back, right?"

neytiri turned to her oldest children, "what does your father always say?"

"sully's stick together." the twins muttered and lo'ak joined at the end but kiri stayed silent playing with the beads in her hair.

jake nodded smiling softly at his children, "that's right, sully's stick together. this time with some feeling."

"sully's stick together." the siblings repeated louder before turning to kiri, who rolled her eyes muttering the words reluctantly.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
published: 17.1.23
edited: 24.1.23

@-junebloom, 2023