𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

"LO'AK!" SEYNNA CALLED out to her brother as her ilu jumped above the water before diving back in as the group approached closer to the boy and his spirit brother. the pained wails coming from the tulkun made seynna frown as she looked over at tsireya, who had the same expression on her face.

"shit!" lo'ak exclaimed, jumping onto payakan's fin running up to the beeping tracker as he spoke words of comfort to his friend.

the other teenagers eventually caught up with lo'ak spotting the tracker making them gasp and exchange worried glances. seynna didn't hesistate as she swam to the outcasted tulkun placing her hand on his back comfortingly before trying to help her younger brother pull it out.

"shit. shit. shit." lo'ak muttered repeatedly as he watched the human ship approach them in the distance.

seynna groaned in annoyance as her foot slipped from under her making her fall on her back as she tried to pull the tracker out of the tulkun.

then one by one the others jumped onto payakan's back to help lo'ak and seynna free the tulkun.

"quick!" seynna instructed, pulling tsireya up next to her.

neteyam pulled ao'nung and rotxo next to him and o'vi stayed in the water grabbing hold of the tracker in his hands.

tsireya knelt between seynna and ao'nung pulling on the tracker as neteyam turned to lo'ak, "call it in. call dad. call dad." lo'ak looked between the twins and seynna nodded in confirmation placing her ear piece in her ear listening in, "go."

lo'ak walked to the top of payakan's back talking to the sully patriarch through his ear piece.

tuk clung onto seynna's shoulders as her and kiri made their way up to the tulkuns back and seynna moved slightly instructing tuk to go with kiri, who was comforting payakan making sure he stayed calm for the na'vi children to remove the tracker.

"3, 2, 1." ao'nung counted down, "pull."

tsireya, ao'nung and seynna pushed the device up as rotxo, o'vi and neteyam pulled on it but it was no use.

they couldn't get the tracker out.

"rope." seynna mumbled, making the others look at her in confusion.

"we need rope," she explained, "we'll wrap it around and pull it."

rotxo nodded diving into the water swimming to his ilu grabbing what he thought could act as a rope before returning holding it in his hand, "will this do?"