𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

- 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

- 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲.

AO'NUNG HESITANTLY MADE his way down the beach where seynna was sat staring out across the water with her knees pulled to her chest as her shoulders shook, "ma'seynna." he spoke softly, trying not to startle her.

seynna sniffled as she turned around wiping away her tears looking up at the boy not attempting to smile, "ao'nung..." she breathed out, almost in relief.

her hand went reached up to grab the necklace he had given her before everything and her heart stopped feeling the rigid edges if the broken shell, "i'm sorry." she muttered as he sat next to her, "i didn't mean to break it."

ao'nung looked down at the necklace before looking at the broken expression on her face, "it's okay, oeyä yawntu." he brought his hand up to her cheek brushing away stray tears, "i can make you a new one."

seynna sniffled nodding. ao'nung smiled softly at her as she kissed the palm on his hand that was resting against her cheek, "i miss him." she mumbled as she moved so her body was facing the sea once again but her head lolled back to look up at the sky.

ao'nung sighed looking down at his lap sadly, "me too."

she laid her head on his shoulder closing her eyes feeling like she could sleep for a week at this moment in time. she hadn't slept properly since he died, seeing his final moments repeating in her head.

ao'nung brushed her unbraided hair behind her air as she fluttered her eyes open looking up at him, "will you stay?" she asked.

the question confused the boy but he nodded anyways, "i'll stay for as long as you let me."

seynna's lips curled into a small smile for the first time since the battle and it made ao'nung smile as well, "good." she murmured, laying down with her head in his lap.

"go to sleep, yawntu." he whispered, placing his hand on her stomach drawing shapes on her skin softly making seynna hum as she finally let herself slip into her sleep.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
published: 27.1.23
edited: -

- note:
i have an important question!
so, i've already started a neteyam book with o'vi as the oc in it bc i love my boys.

but i'm also thinking of writing another book but i don't know if i should make the love interest kiri or lo'ak, so if you guys could let me know what you'd prefer, id really appreciate it <33

@-junebloom, 2023

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 ᵃᵒ'ⁿᵘⁿᵍ 🎉