𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

THE THREE SIBLINGS shimmied their way across the pipes on the ceiling of the ship. seynna winced at every moment as it shot pains up her shoulder. she was so grateful for the handle of the knife in her mouth otherwise their cover would've been blown by the pained noises that threatened to slip from her mouth.

they dude stilled at the sound of humans running below them getting closer and seynna screwed her eyes together tightly expecting to get caught by one of the humans in the robotic suits.

"come on." lo'ak muttered as he pulled himself up into a hole helping seynna as well waiting for neteyam to climb in after them.

neteyam manuvared his way in front of his brother and sister creeping forward trying to spot their childhood friend with his knife clutched in his hand.

seynna held her knife to her side ready to attack.

"spider." seynna pointed down at the boy and they all crouched down waiting for the right moment to pounce of the human's holding the boy.

neteyam jumped down first stabbing one of them in the neck and seynna followed his actions pouncing on one of the humans slicing his throat open with a hiss. lo'ak whacked his gun across on of the humans faces knocking him out cold as neteyam threw another into the moon pool.

seynna grabbed one of the human by his throat throwing him into the wall before lo'ak used his gun to smash the oxygen mask he was wearing and spider jumped over to another scientist pulling the mask off punching him in the face.

lo'ak watched as one of the men reached to grab his gun pointing it towards seynna - who had her back turned as she walked to spider - and he grabbed his own gun shooting the man making him fall to the floor in a pool of blood.

neteyam placed his hand on the younger boys shoulder as seynna placed hers on spiders with a smile, "it's good to see you, monkey boy." she grinned at her friend, "you've missed a lot."

spider chuckled before looking back at neteyam and lo'ak, who slowly made their way to them, "bro, come on."

they jumped down to the lower deck keeping an eye out for anymore humans or avatar's, "thanks guys." spider smiled gratefully at the na'vi.

lo'ak went to reply to the boy but he spotted an avatar with his gun pointed at them and his eyes widened making spider turn around spotting him as well, "go, now."

spider grabbed seynna's hand pulling her away from the eyeline of the gun and lo'ak pulled his gun up ready to shoot the avatar but neteyam pushed the gun down as he fired it.

"guys!" seynna yelled out to her brothers, "come on."

a rapid fire of bullets ricocheted off the ships stucture as they run through the ship hiding behind a wall as the avatar's followed them, "give me that." neteyam snatched the gun from lo'ak aiming it at the avatar's shooting at them repeatedly, "go, go, go."

seynna was dragged through the ship by the human boy as lo'ak pushed her away from staying with neteyam, "this way."

seynna turned her head and back spotting neteyam behind them making her sigh in relief as she dove into the water after lo'ak and spider following them away from the moon pool.

she popped her head above the water looking around for neteyam and she watched his head come up from the water making her smile, we're okay.

lo'ak and spider celebrated their get away making seynna roll her eyes before turning back to neteyam watching him struggle to stay above the water making her frown as she swam closer to him.

"get on." tsireya gestured for them to get off on her ilu but seynna stayed by neteyam looking at the water which was changing colour.

"you skxawng."

seynna gasped as she saw her brother's head fall into the water once more before bobbing back up, "i am shot."

lo'ak turned to his older siblings swimming over to them and tsireya followed with her ilu, "shit!" lo'ak exclaimed, grabbing onto neteyam's arm and seynna stayed frozen in her place watching her twin's blood fade into the water, "seynna, give me a hand."

spider turned to the girl before grabbing neteyam's other arm himself and tsireya slipped off her ilu swimming over to seynna.

lo'ak pulled himself and neteyam up onto the ilu and spider sat behind the wounded boy keeping him up right.

"seynna, come on." tsireya grabbed her friends hand, pulling her out of her frozen state, "we've got to get back to your family."

tsireya started to swim and seynna followed her without a word.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
published: 27.1.23
edited: -

- note:
should i just say fuck it and post the last three chapters? or do you guys want me to post them tomorrow?

@-junebloom, 2023