𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲.

"SEYNNA COME!" TSIREYA called into the sully's mauri for the oldest sully sister.

seynna looked over at tsireya, who had an excitable grin plastered on her face as she bounced eagerly. seynna obeyed the girl's request walking out of the mauri and tsireya grabbed her wrist dragging her to her family's mauri.

"tsireya," seynna giggled, sitting next to her friend, "what's going on?"

"tätxaw kelku," tsireya grinned, grabbing the bowl of paints from the stand in the corner of the room before walking back to seynna, "tonight, we will celebrate the return of the tulkun but first we must get ready."

seynna smiled at the passion in the girls voice nodding as tsireya dipped her fingers in the dark green paint, "the paint shows the tulkun that we're one of them for the night. as you are not metkayina yet, you will wear green, to show them you are their friend."

tsireya swirled the paint around seynna's face delicately making sure that the results were as beautiful as the girl they were on, "i'm sure ao'nung will appreciate this."

seynna's cheeks warmed at the mention of the boy making tsireya giggle at her bashful behaviour, "i've got to go get tuk and kiri," tsireya stated, "they were still with rotxo when i went to get them the first time."

"kiri has taken a liking to the boy," seynna muttered, tsireya's fingers swooping under her cheek, "which is unusual for my sister."

tsireya hummed wiping off the dark paint from her fingers before dipping into the lighter shade of green drawing along the girls neck and down her chest.

"your brother said the same about you and ao'nung." tsireya confessed.

seynna's eyebrows knitted together glancing down at the younger girl, "lo'ak?" tsireya nodded in confirmation, "what did he say?"

"that you don't particularly warm up to people outside of your family."

seynna hadn't really paid attention to the people she interacted with, but now that it had been mentioned it was only her family and people she grew up with.

"tsireya!" ao'nung called into his families mauri before halting at the entrance spotting seynna dawned in green markings, "hi..."

tsireya smirked slightly as she sat up fully looking between them, "what do you want ao'nung?"

"uh..." he mumbled, scratching the back of his neck trying to pull his eyes from seynna, "can you, um, help me with the paint?"