𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

SEYNNA SCRAMBLED UP onto the rocky ground following her brother, spider, and her father as they carried neteyam to shore. tsireya gripped her friends hand as they kneeled next to his shaking body and seynna watched her father as he turned her twin gently checking his back.

there was an exit wound.

quiet curses left jake's lips as he laid his son back down and he grabbed lo'ak's hand, "put pressure on it."

seynna copied her younger brother putting her hands on top of his, the feeling of neteyam's warm blood soaking her fingers as she pressed down.

she sobbed quietly to herself watching her twin's breath become more ragged and she stared up at the sky muttering under her breath, "please great mother."

neytiri's ikran landed next to the family and she jumped off running to her child looking at him with torment as she mumbled, "no." repeatedly to herself.

seynna sobbed into the crook of her younger brother neck as he kept his eyes trained on neteyam, "i want to go home." neteyam managed to say through sharp breaths before he let out a strangled sob.

jake cupped his sons face nodding, "i know, i know." he reassured his son, his voice cracking as he swallowed the cries threatening to leave his throat, "we're going home."

neteyam's eyes darted around before they landed on seynna and he grabbed her arm tightly making her look down at him with blood red eyes, "teyam..." she said meekly, placing her free hand on his forehead softly feeling his heart slow under her other hand.

"dad, i..."

his eyes went lifeless in front of the family and seynna sat back pulling her hands in her lap - one bright red and the other clean.

she shook her head in refusal turning to her father, "dad..." she muttered through a cry, "do something."

jake stared into the air not listening to his daughter as she begged him or the cries of grief that ripped through his wife's throat as she cradled her first borns son.

"do something dad!" seynna screeched, holding her chest as she sobbed violently feeling like something had been ripped out her soul, "please..."

tsireya wrapped her arms around the girl but seynna pulled away from her as she doubled over sobbing into her blood covered hand.