Detention (Quackbur 🖤)

(About 1.2k words)
Angst yasssss

"Gold, just do it!"

"And why would I listen to you, Quackity?!"

"You're always like this!"

"Well, maybe if you weren't such a bitch all the time, I wouldn't be this annoyed with you!"

"I'm the bitch?! You were the one pissing the teacher off in the first place!"

"You threw a pencil at me! I didn't mean to piss the teacher off!?"

"Just shut up and start wiping the goddamn blackboard, Wilbur!?"

"Fine, Alexis!"

"Don't call me that!"

"Then don't call me Wilbur!?"

Alex glared at the tall boy beside him.

Why did he always have to piss the teachers off, and snitch on him so they'd both end in detention?

He started wiping on the blackboard, but soon noticed Wil not following his actions.

"What are you doing, dumbass? Start wiping or we'll never be out of here!"

Wil looked the shorter boy in the eye and smirked at him. At once, a memory flashed before Alex's eyes.

//

"I can't do this Alex. My mom will go crazy."

"But you love me and I love you. Please Wil. It can still be a secret!"

Dark brown eyes looked into the American's(just play along) chestnut ones.

"She'll kill me. Literally, and you know it. You know how she felt about my sister when she came out."

"But- Wil, please.."

Tears formed in the corners of the American's eyes, but he didn't look away.

"I love you, Wil.."

Now he was crying. The Brit's frown softened into sadness, before turning determined.

"Alright, tonight, and then it's over. Only tonight.."

The shorter immediately looked at the other with hope, but also sadness. He wanted the other forever, but he couldn't have him.

As they brought their lips together in a heated kiss, they just wanted the night to never end.

Because they both knew that they could never talk to each other with love as their intention again.

Their families and friends would outcast them if they knew.

//

"Wil. Don't look me in the eyes. You're making me crazy."

"Oh really? I hadn't noticed!" The Brit spoke with sarcasm at the other's blushed expression.

"Lo juro por Dios.."(I don't know if this is right, it's google translate) Alex whispered under his breath.

"Oh, don't come at me with the Spanish prayers!" Wil laughed at him.

For the first time since their last night there wasn't the slightest hint of frustration in the air. It was almost... comfortable.

As they turned back to the blackboard, neither of them seemed to notice that Alex leaned against the other's body and relaxed, at peace.

Or, Wil did notice, he just decided not to mention it because he also remembered their past together and would do anything to go back there till the end of time.